Then I Lost It All.

-Andy's POV-

I wake up and look up at Jayy who was sleeping I smile and raise up. I wake into my room and get dressed I decided to wear something less black today so I wore my black trip-pants and my 'Motley Crew' T-shirt with a few rips. I hear yawning from the living room and peek my head out from my room to see Jayy stretching. "Morning." I smiled and packed over to Jayy. "Hey." He yawned. He kisses me slightly then smiles.
-unexpected gauss's POV-

I can't wait to see Andy it's been about two months since I've seen him I've tried testing him out he hasn't been testing in two days.. I wonder why. So I walk you to the apartment we live in and unlock the door.. My mouth drowned and my eyes swelled up with tears once I ripened the door to find.. my boyfriend kissing a-a guy! "Andy?!" I yell at him. He breaks the kiss with that guy and froze up.
-Andy's POV-

Oh my god! I forgot about Juliet! How can I forget her!? "Juliet?" I asked looking at her. "What the hell?! I've been gone for two months on tour and you get with A GUY!" she walked up to me and the Jayy. "Who the hell are you anyways!?" She yelled at the Jayy.

"I-I'm Jayy.  who are you?" He said shyly. "I'm Andy's ex-girlfriend!" She said looking back at me ny eyes widen by her breaking up with me.. "Girlfriend!?" Jayy said lookin at me who was now froze and confused. "W-Why do I even try to fall in love again.. I thought I learned after Daniel.!" Jayy said storming out the apartment.
-Juliet's POV-

"Your fucking disgusting Andy!" I yelled. "I forgot about you. I'm sorry!" He said tearing up. I gasped and slapped him making his cheek red and I walked out the apartment leaving Andy to himself.
-Andy's POV-

I sit on the floor for several hours. I broke both of there hearts.. but jayy most of all. Why did I forget her!? I'm just a fuck up.. I mean look at what I did to Jayy and Juliet.