It Wasn't A Kiss.

-Andy's POV-

I wake up clearly hangover. I felt that I was on-top of someone and that I was holding her hand...wait..I think it's a guy. I look up and see Jayy the guy I meet yesterday underneath me. I get up and see Dahvie on the bed in-front of us just looking at us. "Your awake!" Dahvie cheered with his hands in the air. "Oh your the one that got Jayy and I drunk." I rubbed my eye and stood up strait. "No I got Jayy drunk, you decided to join him." He tilted his head all sassy like. "Whatever. still I blame you for this." kneeled back down and rested my hand on Jayy's shoulder. "What? I didn't do anything you decided to tackle the gay man." Dahvie pointed at Jayy. "Wait I'm the one that acted first.?" I asked. "Uhh.. yeah you was messing with your hair then you laughed and tackled Jayy then due to drunkenness you went to do something and passed out on-top of him." He laughed while saying what happened. "Dear god.." My head was down and I shook my head the suddenly I felt a warm hand go up my arm sending a chill down my spine and silently moaned. "What.the?" I tried to hide my moaning. "Morning. Your hungover." Jayy smiled and rubbed my back again sending chills down my spine. "Hey." I smiled back. I think I maybe have more then a man-crush.. just maybe. "What were you and Dahv- talking about?" He asked raising up. "Just about what happened last night." I warmly smiled not even noticing I was flirting. Dahvie left the room. "So you want to hand out today?" Jayy asked standing up and holding his hand out waiting for me to grab it and pull myself up, So I take his hand and before I could pull myself up he pulls me up and holds my side smiling. He let go of my side and walked out the door with me.

-Jayy's POV-

Wow he's cute and shy. I think I actually don't have a crush on him.. I'm in love with him.. or my hangover Is speaking for me and I'll forget I ever thought that in two days time. "So where do you want to go?' Andy asked waking beside same as I get in the car and he closer the door for me and gets in on his side. "Some.where." He smiled and started the car the drove of and down the road. we stop and a house. "Whites house is that?" Andy said looking at the house. "Mine." I smiled and got out so did Andy. "I though we was going somewhere." He said looking confused. "We are somewhere." I smiled again and walked in the house. "Nice house." Andy stated looking around. "Thanks.. have a seat and I'll fix something to eat.. that is if you hungry."I looked at Andy. "Yeah I could eat." I heard then went to fixing a pizza.

-Andy's POV-

If I go to kiss him... will he let me? I'm not going to take my chances. He handed me a plate of pizza and I eat so does he. "So what are you thinking about.? I mean you look at me every you put you pizza down." Jayy smirked and raised a eyebrow. "Nothing... just thinking if a cause and effect thing towards us." I mumbled he heard me... but he was going to act like he didn't and just tease me for a while. "Mmhm." he nodded and ran his hand through my hair. "Heh.." I smiled . What was he trying to do..? Jayy stopped what he was doing and took his hand and ran it down my arm making me take a deep breath. He smiled and kept doing "Whose flirting now?" He smirked and set my pizza down Is it weird to want to kiss a guy.. just because I'm strait..? I don't care I want to kiss this man. "So what's their to do here?" I asked. "Nothing really.." He looked around saying. Next thing he did was pulling at the wife-beater I was wearing. "Damn I want to kiss him." I said silently not knowing he heard me and smirked again. "Really now?" He said I froze up and looked at him. "Hmm lets see what I can do about that." he smile and leaned in closer to me and I'm still froze. Soon his lips brushes against mine and he says. "Teasing." then back up. Damn it! he's teasing me now! I might be the one that kisses him first with him doing that... wait do I like him?! but I'm straight. But I look at him and I feel something.  I'm going to kiss him.. right now. I look at him looking around and I grab him and turning him my way and I and him were blush noticeably and I lean in towards him, he does the same after I close my eyes our lips collide and he grabs my waist and kisses back. What am I doing..?! I push away and cover my mouth. "I'm so sorry Jayy." I quietly said and looked at him. "It ok.." Jayy warmly said. "No I mean I'm strait." I said seeing the sadness in his eyes. "Oh ok.. wow." He held his head down and I fell into a million and one pieces. "I'm so sorry. I didn't think." I said putting my hand on his shoulder only to be pushed away now I had sadness in my eyes. "Sorry it was a reflex I'm not used to people caring about me other then Dahv-" He looked up to me. "It's ok.. I should be going I said standing up and going to then door. "You don't have to. walk.! I can drive you home." I heard him say I shook my head and walked out the house.

-Jayy's POV-

My hearts broke.. I like him but he's..  strait. He kissed me... why though.? I'm goin to my room and I'm not coming out.. I'm just going to drink away the heart ache. I'm walking to my room only to see Dahvie picking in. "What do you want Dahv?" I asked flopping on my bed. "I'm sorry bro.?" He said making it come out more as a question. "It's fine.. it doesn't matter.."