This Is A Rebel Love Song.

-Andy's POV-

Ash and I quickly head over to the hospital as soon as they gave us permission to go see him we did. He looks so broke. Dahvie was sitting in a chair crying and so was a few other people. As soon as I walk in they all looked at me they all left the room leaving Ash, Jayy, and me in the room. "I'll be put in the waiting room." Ash said before leaving. I walk over to the side of the bed and look at Jayy. "Look at what I did to you." I mumbled to myself. "I'm so sorry Jayy!" I continue to mumble. I sit in the chair Dahvie was sitting in and hold Jayy's hand. He looks awful.. what even happened to you? I pick up a clip bored on the front of the bed and start to read. "patient was drinking and driving, patient also hit something while driving causing him so go five feet in the air and rolled into a ditch. Patient did bit wear a seatbelt." tears start forming down my cheek as I read. I go to sit back down and I held Jayy hand. "I c-cannot hide w-what's on my mind I-I feel it burning d-deep inside." I start mumble 'Rebel Love Song' then sing alittle louder. "A p-passion crime to take w-what's m-mine let us start living for today." I sang and as I take a glimpse at his heart monitor I had sped up so I continue to sing and hold his hand. "Never gonna change my mind, W-we can leave it all b-behind nothing's gonna stop us no not this time." I said more and more and tear up more and more. "So take your hand in mine it's our to night.. T-This is a rebel Love-love song.." I kept singing and crying. He started to twitch. Oh god he's in so much pain. "Hearts will sacrifice its do or die..  T-This is a Rebel Lo-" I was cut off by Jayy pulling me closer to him. "Jayy?" I said still crying. "W-Why are y-you he-here?" He said moaning in pain. "Because you have no idea how awful I feel about the juliet thing.. I forgot I was with her.. I'm so sorry!" I cried more. "Andy?" He said gripping my hand. "Yes Jayy?" I looked up to shit. "What happened to me?" He asked. "You were drunk and driving.. you f.lipped in a ditch at no seat belt." I explained. "Oh Andy?" He asks. "Yes?" I say again but more calmed. "I'm not going to make it.." He said my eye emitatly fill with tears. "W-What do you mean you mean you won't make it?!" I looking into Jayy eyes they seemed duller then what they usaly was. "Once I close my eyes.. I'm afraid I won't wake back up." His eyes also tear up. "No y-you can make it!" I started to cry. "Look at me Andy.. does it look like I can survive this.. I-I have a deep and bleeding gash going up and down my stomach." He stays calm. "Don't say you going to die.. please to not say your going to die." I cried more. Jayy's grip started to loose up an I quickly look at him to find him trying to raise up. "What are you doing?" I asked wiping the tears from my face. "I'm staying awake for a while longer." He moaned in pain while sitting up. I stayed silent. Jayy took me hand and held it. "I'm sorry Jayy." I apologized. "It's fine." He said. he played his head back down he's eyes start to close slowly. "Jayy? Open your eyes..!" I scream. Tears ran down my face. "I-I love you... Andy." Was the last thing I heard before he went to sleep. Doctors walk in. "He has a small chance of survival.. you know that right." The doctors said. I nod my head. "He's ok for now but we think he'll pass away soon.. sorry are you his brother or family member?" The doctor's ask. "No.. I'm his boy-friend." I hesitated to say it. I heard laughing from behind me I rolled my eyes a focussed on Jayy and his heart beat. It's seemed normal and I've been here for hours. I'll spend the night and every night intill he's able to leave.