I Do! (not?)

-Jayy's POV-

I'm looking down the aisle, My hearts pumping, and I couldn't wait to see Andy walking down it! 'Where's the other one?' I heard a member from my side of the family say after minuets of wait. I suddenly became nervous. Did he leave? 'Hey Jayy! Andy's not coming! He ran back to Juliet!" Ashley screamed from down the aisle where Andy was supposed to be. I gained a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach and broke down crying in front of every one. I look up and down the hall.. I see Andy kissing Juliet, she takes his ring off and throws it on the ground. I couldn't help but cry more. My family and friends, and even his family came to comfort me. 'I'm sorry Jayy!" Dahvie said hugging. I just fell to my knees crying.

'Jayy! Wake up!" I heard yelling. I open my eyes. Andy was in my face. It was a dream? I hugged him as tightly as I could. 'Baby, I-I need to breath!" He said laughing. 'Sorry, just had a very bad dream." I rubbed the back of my neck looking at Andy. 'What about?" He asked. "Nothing, doesn't matter. It won't happen.. I hope." I mumble the last part. 'Okay.. but hurry up we have to be at the park in 2 hours. He smiled. I shot up. I ran to the bathroom. Got in the shower, dried off. Got into my Black tux. Andy was going to be the 'girl' I was the 'guy' I didn't know how to feel by this, but what ever. I out on eyeliner. I walk back all ready and so was Andy. "Cute.' He smiled at me. "Sexy.' He smirked at me.

-At the park, at the wedding. Jayy's POV-

Every ones here! "Jeremy?" I heard a woman's voice. I look be hide me and instantly turn to tears. 'M-MOM!" I run up to hug and picked her up hugging her. 'You're here! Y-You're here!' I cry happily. 'Yes, I wouldn't miss this for the world. You know that.' She teared up as well. 'How did you know?' I asked still. 'Just think of it as a wedding present.' Dahvie said behind me. I hug him. 'Thank you brother.' I cry slightly more then stop. 'Every get to you're seats the wedding is about to start.' A manger said. I run to the end of the aisle and wait for Andy. My hearts pounding and I can say I was about to cry. Andy started to make his way down the aisle. He was wearing the white tux. I watched him as he came closer and closer to the end. I glance over to Juliet who looked like even she was about to cry, but she was holding it in just as much as I was.

-End Of the 'Vows'-

'Jayy, Do you take Andy as your partner forever?" The priest Said. 'I do.' I said hapily. 'Andy.. Do you take Jayy to be your partner forever?' He sid the same thing but with Andy's name. 'I do.' He said by this time he was going to cry. 'Then I now pro-' I cut him off. 'Yeah, yeah I know how this goes.' I smile and Kiss Andy. Every clapped.

-A/N sorry for the short chapter. :(-