You Said You Loved Me But You Fucking Lied.

-Jayy's POV-

I ran to my car got in and as I start to drive off I felt like I should've gone back I ignore my silly feelings and push them aside. I see Juliet walking out. Hey we both got lied to.. "Hey juliet.. you need a ride?" I asked rolling down the window. "No faggot." She said flipping me off and walking off faster. "Wow bitch." I mumble to myself the start to drive off. twenty minutes still driving I started to drink I know it wasn't the best idea to drink and drive but I don't care.. I start crying and pushing on the gas pedal making the car go faster and faster. Before I knew it the car had hit something an started flipping the air about 5 feet high in the air and rolling in a ditch and the last thing I heard was sirens and the last thing I saw was the doctor's putting me in the ambulance then I blacked out.
-Andy's POV-

I'm still on the floor crying my phone rings so I get up and answer it. "H-Hello?" I tried to say calmly but the tears broke though and I started crying again. "Dude it's Dahvie... Jayy's in the hospital and he's in bad shape.. he didn't want you to come but I know you would've wanted to know.." Dahvie hangs up and I just stand their.. I break down into tears again. Ashley walks in to an open door. "Andy?.. Andy!" He yelled running at me. "What happened?" He said helping off the floor and sitting me on the couch. "Juliet.. came back.. and I f-forgot about her I don't know why I forgot but I did J-Jayy left and so did juliet... Now Jayy's in the hospital and I don't know why but D-Dahvie said he was in very back shape." Said crying between words. Ashley puts his arm around me. "I'm sorry Andy.. do you want to go to the hospital and see jayy?" Ash asked. "NO! Jayy doesn't want me their." I said still crying.. "Trust me he wants you their.. he might deny it but I'm sure he would love to see you their." Ash gave me a smile and I weakly smile back. "Why did I think that if I became bi or even gay for him that it would last forever. I'm so fucking stupid!" I cried more. "Because.. hearts will sacrifice, it's do or die." Ashley started to slightly sing a part of 'Rebel Love Song'. the smile on my face grew bigger. "Lets go to the hospital.." Ash said smiling. I nod and we make out why to Ashley's car.