Making It Up To Him.

-Andy's POV-

I stayed up all night making a song.. I-I don't know what happening but I love Jayy and breaking his heart broke mine.. I asked him... well I asked Dahvie to get Jayy to my next concert and that I had to say something, theysaid that they couldn't and that they had a concert at the time.. should I tell the guys..? "Hey ash can I tell you something.?" I asked clearly tearing up slightly and looking at Ashley. "Yea of course..your crying why are you crying..?" He said with a worried voice. "I-I'm in love." I tear up more and wipe it away. "Aww with who since when and does she know.?" Ashley said suddenly concerned. "Well since yesterday at the party yes he knows and and likes me back and it's Jayy Von Monroe from Blood On The DanceFloor." I cleared my throut and tears up more. Ash sat their mouth wide open. "You're gay.?" He asked. "No.. I mean yeah.. I love him.." I stuttered. "Oh my god.. Aww that's adorable!, you NEED to tell the guys..!" Ash stated and ran to go get them. Once the guys were all together I finally told them but not just tearing up crying. "I-I'm in love.. with a guy.." I said full on crying. CC came up to me a wraps his arm around me. "It's fine bro.. we support you." He smiled warmly. "Wait your gay?" I heard Jinxx say. "I gauss so.." I cleared my throut.

-Jayy's POV-

I'm sitting in my bed room drinking away or trying to drink away all my memories of Andy but they wouldn't leave. "Jayy I hate to say but in an hour we have a concert so go easy on the alcohol brother." I heard Dahvie say before he exited my room.

Jayy and Dahvie get ready and started to head to the concert.

-Andy's POV-

"He kissed me or he was teasing me... and I ended up kissing him then pushing away because I thought I was straight." I explained to the guys. "Dude did he kiss back?" Ashley asked. "Yeah.. he laid his hand on my waist and kissed me back." I told them. "Then you keep kissing him.. you don't break the kiss the other person breaks the kiss." Ashley stated. "I need to make it up to him.. I need to." I said looking at the guys one out of five was the only one not shocked. "I'll drive you to their concert." Jake said holding up his keys. I nod then he both head to the BOTDF concert. "Their he is!" I pointed at him and threw myself out the slightly moving car and ran back stage. The crowds was screaming 'Kiss. kiss. kiss!" I knew what they ment by that to as soon as they went for it I ran onto stage.

-Jayy's POV-

I get up on stage clearly hiding my broken heart and smiled dully. We sang a few songs then the crowed started to yell for us to kiss eachothers like we usaly do I don't like disappointing may fans so I turn dahvie my way and leaned in to him as he did the same thing.. before I could kiss him someone pushed Dahvie the other way and kissed me my eyes were closed and I thought it was Dahvie so I kissed him back. The crowed became silent so I open my eyes to find Andy in front of me kissing me. My mic was on so the fans could hear but I didn't know. "Andy? why are you here?" My eyes were wide the I kinda just hugged him. "I-I love you. and now I can tell you." He said. "I love you to. but why are you here.?" I asked. "Because I need to say sorry.. I'm sorry then way I reacted wene I 'Noticed' that I kissed you yesterday.." He gave me a warm smile. "It's ok.." I kissed him again and he kisses back and doesn't break it. "You know their are hundreds of fans in front if you Jayy." I heard Dahvie say then I break the kiss and look to the crowd. "Oh no.. not good." Andy said. I look at Andy and smile again before he hugged me and we walked off stage and went to Jake's car who was filming. "Jake go to our concert I have to show Jayy something I wrote." I smiled at jayy.

-jayy's POV-

He showed up... at my concert and kissed me without shame infrount of my fans and I'm sure some of his aswell.. I took his word when he said he loved me. We arrive at a different venue and Andy walks on stage and .si does the rest of the band. Then Andy started talking. "Ok so this is a new song wrote it a few days ago and I wrote it to someone who will be coming on stage after the song." He said staring at me the whole time blushing. Then he started the song.

-Andy's POV while singing-

I cannot hid what's on my mind,

I feel it burning deep inside.

a passion Crime to take what's mine.

lets us start living for today.

Never gonna change my mine.

We can leave it all behind.

Nothings gonna stop us. no not this time.so take your hand in mine it's ours to night

this is a Rebel LoveSong!

-Jayy's POV-

I walk to the stage no one noticed me and  was created by Andy helping me up at he finished the sing he kissed me yet again and wraps his arms around my neck. I put my hand on his waist and kiss back forgetting the crowed was behind us.

"Aewwww!" The fans say and Andy smiled during the kiss it made me smile.

-Andy's POV-

I live alone so Jayy and I decided to go to my house after the concert. Once we got their Jayy quickly had me aginsed a wall. "What are you doing.?" I chuckled and let him speak. "Oh nothing.. " He said as he ran his hand up underneath my shirt and up my chest. "Hmm sure it's nothing."I slid out from between the wall and him and walk to the couch. Jayy tackles me to the couch and kisses my cheek making me blush. "Are you sure you not doing anything?" I jokingly said as I swarmed around writing to get free. "Yeah. Just teasing." He smirked and took my leather jacket off. I smiled and laughed. "Wow.." I said looking at Jayy who has now found a way to take my shirt off. "My turn!" I teased and took his waist and pulled him closer to me he blushed and makes me lay down on the couch. "What are you trying to do?" I smiled and held his hand. "Nothing.." He smirked again the messed with my hair. "Just do what your trying to do." I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. He smirked and pulls me ontop of him. I'm now ontop of jayy shirtless. What do I do know. He's trying to tease me.. so why don't tease him. "Ok then.." I said watching him smirk. I lean Closer to him and we both close out eyes once are lips make contacts I quickly went for his neck. "What are you?" He asked. "Nothing." I smirked and bit his neck gently causing him to moan. "Andy.." I heard him try to say my name without moaning then I look up at him with a smirk. "Whose teasing now?" I look at him and smile. "You win... now stop for a minute." He said catching his breath. "Ok.." I pout and lay next to him in the couch. He smiled and put his arm around me then I fell asleep.