I Don't Want You Juliet But Jayy Already Caught Us.

-Jayy's POV 2 months later-

I woke up pretty much at the same time Andy did mostly because he was snoring and I kicked him.. "What was that for!?" He questioned. "You was snoring and I couldn't sleep." I stated then rolled over the other way. He cuddles up to me and falls back asleep as do I.

-About 3 hours later Andy's POV-

I wake up and get out of  bed looking around. I chuckled then went to the kitchen for food. "Nothing.. nothing.. and nothing.." I mumbled to myself. "I'll go to the store if you want?" I heard a voice from behind me. I turn around and see Jayy he had already gotten dressed. "No I'll go.. I'll be back in a hour or so." I said grabbing my cigarettes and lighter the heading up stairs to get dressed. Once I did I went back downstairs, out the door, and to my car. I drove down to the grocery store. I got what was needed, payed for it the drove home. "Hey, let me help you." Jayy said walking out of thee house grabbing a few bags, I did to and we both headed inside. "Wow.. you cleaned and the house and guys are gone." I said looking around. "Yeah I called a cab for all the guys then started to clean." He said putting down the bags on the counter. "Well thank-you." I set down a few bags then went to sit on the sofa.

-Jayy's POV-

I help Andy with the groceries then I go to sit down next to him on the sofa. "Hi.." I said. "Hello." He said back. Awkward silence broke out between us in-till his phone went off. "Whose that..?" I questioned. "It's a text from.. Juliet.. she coming to get the rest of her stuff in about 15 minutes."  He kinda sounded scared. "Ok.. Andy are you okay?" I questioned. "Y-Yeah I'm fine.." He stated. "Ok.. I don't want to be here went she comes, I'm going to a bar." I said standing up. "Ok Jayy just be careful and wear your seat-belt." He said hugging me I hug back then I walk out the house only to see Juliet pulled up in the parking lot. "Bitch." I said under my breath. "Faggot." She said loud enough for me to hear then she smiles and walks in.

-Andy's POV-

God damn it.. Juliet's in my house my fiance left to go to a bar.. and I'm here with my ex-girlfriend.. "Where's my stuff?" She said setting her purse down. "It's where it was when you left for your tour." I said standing up. "Ugh.." She walks upstairs and I had to follow her. I sit on the bed watching her as she gets her stuff she looks back at me. "So what happened?" She questioned. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Between you and me.. and how you became gay in just a few months." She said. "When you left for tour I still loved you. Maybe two or three days before you left I went to a party with Ashley, and Jayy was their.. I kissed him but I felt that their was a very important person I still loved but I couldn't figure out who.. It was you Juliet.. I broke his heart because of what i felt for a person I had forgotten.. He had a wreck because he was drinking and driving and nearly died.. Once someone you know nearly dies, You figure out just how much you love that person.. I still love you Juliet, but I can't be with you." I explained. She came over to me and sat by me. "Wow.." She said nearly tearing up. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I-I don't know... sorry." She said wiping her tear away. "It's fine I completely understand." I said and smiled at her. She smiled back. I started holding her hand.

-Jayy's POV-

I'm driving back because by this time Juliet should be gone by now.

-Andy's POV-

I stood up right when I noticed what was happening. "Well do you have you stuff?" I said nervously. "Yeah.. thanks for letting me come and get it." "Your welc-" I was cut off by her kissing me, like I said I still loved her.. I kiss back. Then I hear another voice and look at the door to see Jayy. "A-Andy!" He said backing up against the wall. I look at Juliet who was looking at Jayy with a smirk in her face. "Juliet!" I push her away from me. "I can't believe YOU did this.." Jayy said crying at this point and was sitting on the floor. "Get out Juliet!" I yell at her. She grabs what she had packed and walks out after she stares at Jayy again. I follow Juliet to her car. "Never come back. I don't love you anymore.." I ran back inside after Jayy. "Jayy! Where are you?" I walk upstairs to where he was. "Jayy? I'm so sorry I never meant to kiss her!" I sit on the floor next to Jayy. "You know whats funny? Daniel cheated on me to.. he was also my fiance." Jayy said still crying and slightly raising his voice. "Jayy I'm not Daniel.. he meant to cheat I didn't." "I probably would forgive you.. if I didn't see you kissing back!" Jayy slightly yelled at me. "Don't yell at me I didn't mean to I didn't know what happened." I stated. "Don't give me that bull-shit I heard you say you still loved her!" Jayy yelled. "Yeah but did you catch the part where I said I didn't want to be with her?!" I yelled back. He's eyes teared up as he stands up. "Where are you going?" I said calming myself down. Jayy walks to his dresser and packs his cloths. "Jayy don't leave." I said. Jayy gets down packing 5 minutes later and lays a Small box on the counter before he walked out and started walking down the road. I pick the box up and open it.. It was his engagement ring. "No... " I ran out the house looking for Jayy. I start walking out the sidewalk looking for him. "Jayy!?" I yell out of him. "H-He's really gone.."

I go to walk down to a bar where he mostly likely would be and I get stooped by a guy with dark brown hair nearly black, Black and green plaid shirt and basic blue jeans. "Uh.. hi?" I said awkwardly. "Walk other here Andy." He said pulling my arm. "I have to find som-" I was cut off again by him. "Jayy's their." He said. I am trying to find him.. he' sounds uncertain but what else could I do?  "Ok." I nod my head then follow him into a alleyway. "So who are you again?" I asked. "Daniel Ferrara." He responded. I pull away from his grip on my arm. "Your the one that cheated on Jayy!" I go to back up but he stops me again but this time with a gun. "Look! Stay away from Jayy!" He kept pulling me closer and closer to the end of the alley. "Why am I here?" I questioned scared. H e lets go of the grip and picks up a bass-ball bat. "Stay away from him.. or this will happen." He took the bat and hit me against the side. I fall to the ground coughing up blood. He runs away and I was left on the ground still coughing up blood and sobbing.  Minuets later I here Jayy's voice from behind where I was he seemed like he was struggling.

-Jayy's POV right after Andy was hit-

I'm walking to a bar now right after me and Andy broke up. I see him looking for me so I hide but when I saw Daniel walking around I hide more. He walked up to Andy and I almost wanted to stop him,, but he's harmless Daniel won't do anything. I kept walking to and I go stopped by Daniel. "What!?" I yelled at him immediately. "Whoa don't yell." He grabs my wrist. "What do you want?" I asked. "I just want to talk." He said. "I have nothing to say to you." I said walking past him. "But I have something to say to you." He said I look back at him and my eyes widening. "Why do you have a gun!" I said scared. "Don't worry if you listen to me I wont kill Andy." He said I shot up at him. "Don't you fucking touch him Daniel!" I said not really caring about the gun. "I'll shoot you to." He stated. I back up. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. " Stay away from Andy." He said my heart broke again. "But I'll let you save him." He said pointing at the alley-way I ran to the alley and saw Andy on the ground with blood everywhere. "Andy!