The Worst Day

This wasn't a normal day for our favorite character, Lincoln Loud... For it's just a worst day for him! His sisters were just teasing him nonstop because of the stupid things he have done like clogging the toilet and etc.

Lincoln: Why can't any one of you just stop teasing me!

Lori: Awwww are you going to cry?

Lincoln: *sniffs* N-No! I-I won't Cry! I-I'm str-strong!

Lynn: Oooohhh! Maybe you're too strong! Yes.... Too strong to cry like a wimp! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Luan: I know you're going to 'CRACK' up Lincoln! HAHAHAHAHAHA! Get it? Get it?

Lola: Maybe YOU are going to crack up with your very lame and stupid jokes!

Lana: Yeah!

Luan: Well, the 'TEASE' on me eh? AHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT???

Lucy: I thought my brother will be cool and as smart like Lisa but I was Freaking WRONG! My brother was very dumb!

Lisa glared at Lucy, she stopped laughing because she realized what she was doing... She is the smart one right? Why didn't she thought of it a while ago that laughing at Lincoln would just making him feel pain coming from the mouths of the sisters including Her... So she just stood there staring at Lincoln with a worried and a guilt expression on her face...

Leni: You are like, no use to this family!

Lincoln took Leni's words pretty hard... He rushed his way and opened his bedroom door and shut it tight...

Lori: Come on girls, let's go to the Mall!

9 sisters except Lisa: Yeah!

Lisa stood there motionless... She froze in the same spot... She was trying to get the words... The words for the sisters! It's....

Lola: Uhh come on you nerd! Get fixed and Let's go to the mall!

Lana: Yah you weirdo!

Lisa: I-I WILL STAY HERE! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE MALL ANYWAY!

She opened her bedroom door and locked it with intense securities infront of the door...

Luna: Bogus dudes! She shouted at us y'all!

Lori: Who needs her anyway! She ain't that fun at the mall anyway!

Lynn: I don't trust her now either!

Lori went out in the house and started up Vanzilla! The others fixed up and rushed out of the door! They went into the Vanzilla and Lori drove off...

Lincoln heard everything his sisters just said to Lisa... Pity filled up in his heart but only for Lisa! But boy, he just stayed there with a pillow in his face while crying out loud! He stopped crying and he sat up into his bed...

Lisa was crying also... Restless anger filled her up for her sisters... She also sat up in her bed... And said...

Lincoln and Lisa: REVENGE WILL BE MINE MY DEAR SISTERS!

Heh! My very 2nd book inspired by the book called SNAP! You should check it out mates! Welp! Thanks for reading this and I hope you liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

SEE YA :3!