Francisco Will save You!

Francisco heard the news that Lynn is trapped in a room prison in her own house! Francisco was shocked with eyes wide open!

Francisco: Holy Franklin Avenues! Why is Lynn trapped?

He had a feeling that its Lincoln's fault for all of this mess!

Francisco: Holy!!! LYNN I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU! LINCOOOOLN! YOU WILL PAY WHEN I GET THERE! STAY STILL I WILL BE THERE! *Sprints so he can go to Lynn's house fast

Ink: You do Like her? Do you.... Hihihi....

Francisco stopped in his sprints and he took a look at Ink....

Francisco: *Deeply Blushing* Uh... I-I-I!.....

Ink: Hehehehe... *Grins* Go get her romeo!

Francisco kept on running and running until he reached the front door of the Loud House family! Francisco kicks the door open with style!

Francisco: I came here for LYNN! Give her to me....

Lisa: Suuuuureeeee.... *Holding a game controller*

Francisco: What are you gonna do with that???

Lisa: TRAP YOU WITH THE REST OF THEM! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lisa pressed the red button on the game controller and a claw grabbed Francisco... Francisco was being lifted by the claw...

Francisco: Why would I even bother? *Arms crossed*

Francisco was now trapped with the rest of the sisters too... He saw Lynn and hugged her tightly....

Lynn: Uhhh... Francisco?

Francisco: Are you hurt? Is there something bothering you? Is something not uncomfortable???

Lynn: FRANCISCO!

Francisco: Yeah? Hehehehehe....

Lynn: Why are you here?

Francisco: One of your sisters got me and brought me here...

Francisco was trying to get ready for something but Lynn grabbed the back of his shirt...

Lynn: Don't ever think about it!

Francisco: But this is our only chance to freedom! *Lets go of Lynn's grip*

Lynn: NO!

Francisco ran as fast as he can and hit the door using his left arm! Low voltage of electricity crawled quickly into his body and fell down the floor...

Francisco: Hehhehehehehe! *Crack voice* I'm okay! I will just c-c-close my eyes!

Lynn standed up and ran to get closer to Francisco...

Lynn: Heh... I love this guy so much.... *To readers* You DIDN'T heard me say that okay?! Well, Francisco is now a douche bag like me xD and I wanna thank you all for your patience! Francisco butted in the story which is pretty dramatic and a little funny! See ya there readers!