The End

Lincoln waved his hands good bye as Lynn waves her hands with a big smile on her face. Lincoln smiled too and shut the door. Lincoln went to his next destination. He opened the door and peaked.

Lincoln: G-Guys?

That startled Lori and Leni out of their beds, and of course they were glitching in Lincoln's vision but Lincoln knew who they are already.

Lincoln sighed and went to them. Lori was nervous while Leni's face was covered in her pillow, crying. 

Lori: *Chuckles nervously* I-I didn't expect you to be here Li-Lincoln! I-I uhmm...

Lincoln: Lori... It's not your fault... 

Lori: But! I-I literally ticked you off! I should've been a better sis-

Lincoln: Shhh! 

Lori had her mouth shut while Leni revealed her eyes and looking at Lincoln all sad and depressed. 

Lincoln: Its all my fault guys... *Tears up* I-If I didn't do any of this, IF, I just accpeted that siblings does that. None of this would've happened!

Lincoln collapsed on the floor, crying which startled the two older sisters. Leni got up, and stood infront of Lincoln, Lori just cried in her bed.

Lincoln: Why am I s-so Stupid?!

Leni instantly hugged Lincoln which made Lincoln even depressed but comfortable. Leni started to cry aswell. 

Leni: L-Linky... I forgive- I mean, We forgive you Linky! Please, don't Cry! I-It makes me totes cry even more!

Lori joined the hug aswell, Lincoln stopped crying but there still tears in his eyes while the two were trying to comfort him. Lincoln weakly smiled and hugged the two sisters. They embraced that hug for a good 10 minutes. The three released, with all of them wiping their tears away and chuckling with smiles in their faces.

Lincoln: Hey guys?

Lori and Leni: Yes Linc?

Lincoln: Thanks for trusting in me... I-I didn't know you would forgive me... I-I thought you would hate me...

Lori: Its okay lil' bro... We did something wrong too...

Leni: We will always love you Lincoln! Why wouldn't we forgive you!

Lincoln: Hehe... Guys I need to go... See ya later...

Lori and Leni: Okay Lincoln!

The two older sisters went back into their beds and watched Lincoln go outside. Lincoln waved his hands as a sign of goodbye, the two smiled and waved their hands too. Lincoln can see the two without the glitch which made Lincoln's heart feel alot more lighter. Lincoln closed the door and turned around to go to his next destination.