Defend!!!

Lincoln went out of his bedroom... When he was about to past Lola and Lana's bedroom and Lily and Lisa's bedroom something small appeared infront of him...

It has a brown and messy hair, a green sweater, brown shoes, and wearing a big round glasses...

Lisa: I-I have a-a confession t-to make...

Lincoln: What is it Lis?

Lisa: S-sorry for the insignificance and the uncontrollable laughter I h-had put in you... C-can you please forgive me my dearest brother?

Lincoln put his index finger infront of Lisa's mouth, Lisa quickly dried her tears up with her sweater and she quickly stared at Lincoln...

Lincoln: Shhhh, I know your intentions Lisa, I've been where you are...

Lisa: S-so you forgive m-me Brother?

Lincoln: Of course, my dearest sister! *Trying to implement Lisa's way of talking*

Lisa chuckled a little bit because on how hard Lincoln's trying to impersonate her...

Lisa: You know Lincoln, I have a promise I want to keep for you...

Lincoln: What is it?

Lisa: *Fixing the position of the glasses* I will protect you Lincoln, even if they dump me outside the house, I will never give up for you! I will make any invention just to protect you from our very mean sisters! Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

Lincoln took the most special words any sibling could say to him! He held tight his polo shirt so hard he began to tear up... He smiled at Lisa who was trying to comfort Lincoln...

Lisa saw Lincoln teared up... She'd never thought that Lincoln has been suffering from all of those teasing years! So she did one thing to make Lincoln be the happiest boy in the whole world... She smiled back at Lincoln then she gave him a very comfy and cuddly hug. Lincoln reacted back with another hug and they both shared that hug... It lasted for like 30 seconds and they broke it...

Lisa: You're the most 'friend' I have in this entire world.... Lincoln...

Lincoln: And you're the most special sister I have in this wonderful but painful world!

They smiled at each other...

Lincoln: Lisa?

Lisa: Yes brother?

Lincoln: Do you want to team up with me and get revenge on our very mean sisters?

Lisa: Of course I am!

Then the duet began!

Lincoln: We're siblings are we not?

Lisa: And our interest are the same!

Lincoln: We collaborate and trust in fate!

Lisa: To parcel out the BLAME!

Lincoln: We got ends that we all got that can justify the means...

Lisa: We negotiate,

Lincoln: And fabricate the facts behind the scenes...

Lisa: Keeping all the details vague and secrets hidden...

Lincoln: Safe from the balanced sheet of those who trust...Because! HISTORY IS A STORY TOLD BY THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE LAWS!

Lisa: We supply a little lie! And to go help us buy a little fable!

Lincoln: What would become of a righteuous man who fashion the sister's laws?

Lisa: The rich!

Lincoln: And the well respected!

Lisa: And no more words shall be rejected at our table...

Lincoln: I'll be a comforting of time of Grief and Anguish! I will be there's every faithful acolyte, every night!

Lisa: A part of me wishes they didn't have to Languish!

Lincoln: But i could see its them or me!

Lisa: Let her sit there and rot till they forgot!

Lincoln and Lisa: LET THEM ROT!

I hope guys you enjoyed this story \(-w-)/! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

SEE YA :3!