Run

Ronnie: BECAREFUL AT PUNCHING SOMEONE LAME-O! If you don't! I might punch you too instead!

Lincoln: *Cowers in Fear* I-I! Please don't hurt me! Please! Not you too! *Shakes*

Ronnie: *Surprised* Woah... Lame-O! Why are you so jumpy than before? Is something wrong? Did someone bullied you? If so! I would punch them right in their faces as their skulls crack open! *Prepares her knuckles*

Lincoln: *Stops Ronnie Anne* Woah! Calm down too! *Sad* You wouldn't understand.

Lincoln just stared at the floor with blank thoughts in his head, nobody would understand him 'cuz, he was mentaly tortured and doesn't give a frick at what he was thinking. Ronnie looked at him all angry but worried about her state.

Ronnie: WHY WOULD I- *Calms down* Sigh... Okay, here is a question. What are you even doing outside the streets all bruised up and badly beaten?

That sentence just shot into Lincoln's poor and beaten up mind. Lincoln tried to have flashbacks and just cried like a wimp infront of Ronnie. Ofcourse, Ronnie Anne don't know what to do! Will she leave Lincoln alone or Calm Lincoln down for good? Ronnie Anne can't do anything but.

Ronnie: *Pats Lincoln's back* Look Lame-O... Its okay, everything would be alright. I am here alright? Please don't cry like a helpless baby... *Whisphers to herself* And you do act like one.

Lincoln: *Stops crying* W-What was that?

Ronnie: *Embarassed* N-Nothing Lame-O!

Lincoln: *Sniff* Hehe... T-Thanks Ronnie Anne... *Hugs Ronnie Anne*

Ronnie: *Surprise* No problem... Lincoln... *Hugs Lincoln back*

Then they both blushed and backed away and just laughed like nothing ever happened...

A/N: DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD END IT LIKE THAT? HAH! NO!

Ronnie: Well Lame-O! You are free to stay here! (This is where Ronnie lives in her old house for only 1 month cuz they miss this place and decided to stay for a while Okay?!) We wouldn't stay that long anyway cuz we need to go back in the Casagrande!

Lincoln: This is my answer...

Ronnie: Well?

Ronnie was just looking at Lincoln, its like she was hoping that Lincoln would stay with her, Lincoln mouth moved and words came out of it was

Lincoln: No.... Sorry Ronnie...

Ronnie Anne heart sank, but she didn't breakdown, she just didn't expect Lincoln to say that because Lincoln is always A man of Yes! And he would be socially awkward when he is saying no. But she let go of that thought and let Lincoln leave.

Ronnie: Oh... Well then, what time would you leave?

Lincoln: Hmm... Maybe right now because I need to get away from my sisters as far as possible.

Ronnie: *Sad but got her normal mood back* Oh... Okay, well then, see you later then Lame-O... *Hugs Lincoln*

Lincoln: Woah... *Smiles*

Ronnie: *Releases the hug* Becareful out there Lame-O!

Lincoln: Oh I will, but one thing!

Ronnie: Yeah?

Lincoln: Can I have a shovel?

Ronnie: Okay?

Ronnie goes to the backyard and grabs the dirty shovel that they got, she walk to the door to see a patiently waiting Lincoln, so she handed it to Lincoln as Lincoln smiles.

Lincoln: Thanks Ronnie Anne! You are a life saver!

Ronnie: No problem Lincoln... Saaay, what do you need it for?

Lincoln: Something.... *Waves his hand* Well I gotta go! See ya!

Ronnie: *Snaps out of confusion* Oh yeah! See ya Around!

Lincoln walks out with shovel in hand and an alert look in his face.

A/N: Not good enough! WELL LET'S CONTINUE MORE!

-In the Loud House- (AHAHAHAHAHA STUPID REFERENCES)

Luna wents down in her bed andslowly tips down and slowly wents into her window, she slowly opened it then she looked at Luan which she is still sleeping.

Luna: Phew... I thought she was awake...

Luan: HeeeeEEEEeeey! *Grins*

Luna: *Fell on the ground* But I thought you are on the bed, asleep?!

Luan: *Looks at the bed* Oh! That? Its just a silly dummy! *Laughs*

Luna: Yeah yeah... *Stands up and dusts herself*

Luan: Why are you going out anyway?

Luna: *Looks at Luan and goes out the windown* Need some fresh air dude and a moment to realize my robotice part self...

Luan: May I join?

Luna: *Looks at Luan multiple time then sighs* Fine! Come on...

Luan: Yay! *Excited*

Luna: *Slightly annoyed* But be quiet!

Luan: Oh yeah... Yes Ma'am! *Salutes*

Luna: Good! *Got down carefully with Luan as they walked out*

But little did they know, some Loud sister eavesdropped at their whole conversation and had a big smile in her face.

A/N: Oh hey! Wait you thought I am gonna continue this more? Hah! In the next chapter lol! Wait for it lol! Welp! Hope you like this one aswell! Well see you guys in the next fic!

SEE YA!