It's Your Guilt

Lincoln: M-my g-guilt!?

Luna: Yes bro! You gotta stop this...

Lincoln: N-no Luna! Y-you're insane! That can't be true!

Luna: Yes it is Lil' bro... I got this once because...

Lincoln: B-because what?

Luna: You know Lil' Bro, I'll give you a story about me feeling guilty... Come here and get closer to your big sis...

Lincoln was thinking about what will happen, should he trust her or no... Lincoln kept looking on the ground and finally looked in Luna's eyes... Luna just smiled innocently like nothing happened... So Lincoln stood up in his bed amd stepped closer to Luna to go listen to her story...

*FLASHBACK*

------------------------------------------------------
The slanted and underlined words will be the narrator which it will be Luna and Lincoln - "Bro!"
---------------------------------------------------

Luna: It all started  when we got home from another band concert about SMOOCH!

*Ring Ring Ring*

Luna: Oh excuse me Lil' bro... Chunk is callin' me...

Lincoln went up into his room to get some rest...

Luna picks up the phone call and started their conversation...

Luna: Hey Luv! Wassup?

Chunk: Ey mate! Were gonna need you now!

Luna: For what is it luv?

Chunk: We need a guitar rocker mate, and we chose ya!

Luna: Sorry Luv, my axe is repairing, I might not make it to the band Chunk...

Chunk: No no mate, I know your fixing 'dem guitars, that's why I let ya burrow one of mine!

Luna: Really Luv?

Chunk: Yep mate!

Luna: Thanks Luv, See you there in 15 minutes!

Chunk: Okay mate!

Luna: So I prepared my things and went to Chunk's place...

Chunk: So glad you made it mate!

Luna: Yup luv let's rockin' this band out!

Luna: Well, when Chunk went out to go get some grub from us, me and Rose was left in their garage... I was rockin' out so hard I broke the guitar by accident... I don't want to tell Chunk so I hid the guitar behind Rose's drums... When Chunk went to the garage, he quickly spotted the broken guitar...

Chunk: WHO BROKE THIS????

Luna: Then I quickly point the blame to Rose... The next thing I knew, they were cursing and fighting for real! So I left them two alone and left a letter that I am sorry for the disturbance...

Lincoln: So that means you broke the guitar on-purpose or no?

Luna: Hehe, Ofcourse not Lil' bro... After that when I got home I started to see hallucinations which is the first stage of guilt...

Lincoln: What did you see?

Luna: A----

Lincoln: L-Luna, are you okay?

Luna: All of you, started to hate me... All of you saying it's all my f-fault! *Cries* Th-then *Hic* I started to s-see *Sob* all of you getting murdered because of me...

Lincoln: That's whats happening to me now!

Luna: Then this hallucinations, became a bad habit to me... Have you noticed that I've been gone
home lately?

Lincoln: Yeah!

Luna: Yes Lil' Bro, this bad habits was drinking alcohol, rocking out too much, and hanging out with bad influencial people... Then I started to tease you like crazy!

Lincoln: How'd you get rid of it so easily?

Luna: it's either CONFESS or LET IT BE FREE AND NEVER EVER TAKE THAT ANGER THE BEST OF YOU... So I confess to Chunk by going to his house...

*Knock knock!*

Luna: Hey chunk!

Chunk: Hey mate sup?

Luna: Im fine Luv.... Look I got a confession to make...

Chunk: What is it?

Luna: I broke your guitar...

Chunk: Why?!

Luna: Its that its so fun to play with! Then I accidentally crashed it on the ground...

Chunk: I didn't really like, what you did by pointing the finger to Rose.... But apology accepted because you didn't do it on purpose..

Luna: Til' friends right Chunk?

Chunk: Sure mate!

Luna: Then that's how guilt was made and how it ends...

------------------------------------------------------

Luna: Dude, it's your guilt...