Nightmares Part 1

Lincoln face turned into red as anger and disappointment was filling him up... He shouted at the microphone...

Lincoln: WELL FINE! THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THEN I'LL LET YOU BE!

Lincoln turned off the microphone and quickly stormed off into the room! He brought his pajamas and went to the bathroom and closed it! All of the Loud sisters in Lisa's room looked at the angry Lincoln with worried look in their faces..

Lana: Should we...

Lisa: Do not interfere with him 8th elder sibling...

Luna: Yeah dude, let him wind off a little...

Lincoln entered the bathroom and closed it... He changed into his pajamas and when he was about to go see himself in the mirror, he saw his bad side...

Lincoln grabbed his toothbrush then Evil Lincoln spoked...

Evil Lincoln: Well, well, well... Who is the one that shouted to his very poor sisters?

Lincoln: *Growls* Not now....

Evil Lincoln: Stubborn much eh?

Lincoln quickly slammed his hand together with the toothbrush on the sink and shouted at Evil Lincoln...

Lincoln: I told you! NOT NOW! YOU'RE JUST A DISTRACTION IN MY LIFE! GET LOST!

Lincoln, onced again, stormed out of the bathroom and went to his room... He opened the door and shut it quickly with a loud BANG! Evil Lincoln then spoked up...

Evil Lincoln: Let's see whose gonna 'Get Lost' later! *Maniac laughter*

Lincoln laid down into his bed, he tucked his own self in his blanket and slept...

***Time Skip***

It was 12:00 Am when he heard someone trying to open his door using the door knob... He can hear evil laughters as he was trying to ignore it...

???: Yahahahahahar!

Then the door bust open! He saw Luna but, more scarier... She talks in a demonic voice with two black eyes... She got nightmerous teeths and sharp claws...

Luna: I've found you, YOU'VE BEEN ASLEEP IN YOUR ROOM!

Then suddenly, Luan showed up beside him, but she was different also... She also got the same features as Luna's but, her clothes had scratches and blood in it...

Lincoln: AHHH!

Luan: You can scream you can shout! BUT THIS WILL ALL END SOON!

Lincoln tilted his head a little and saw Lana infront of him!

Lana: I'm your nightmare! I'M BROKEN INSIDE!

Then, Lincoln saw Lynn... Lynn charged an attack at Lincoln and she grabbed his neck... Lincoln was trying to escape Lynn's grip...

Lynn: THE END OF YOU!

Lincoln: Agk! *coughs*

Lynn grabs Bun-bun and she showed it to Lincoln...

Lynn: Now hug your little bunny tight tonight!

Lincoln quickly kicked Lynn's stomach which Lynn groaned in pain... Lynn lets go of Lincoln as Lincoln was trying to avoid His sister's attempts of grabbing him... He got out of his room and quickly went to Lola and Lana's room! When he turned around he saw....

Okay! The slanted words is a song I tell ya! This is just part 1 and get ready for part 2! I hope you liked this chapter and stay tuned for more excitement!

SEE YA :3!!!