No Way

A/N: Help me in the titles... I am running out of Ideas

Luan: N-No Way! 

Lisa: Greetings Elder Sister.

Luan: Y-You're controlling Luna this whole time! Why?

Lisa has a grin in her face and a deadly look in her eyes.

Lisa: Do you really think I would let our sister go with my experiments postponed? Hah! What a fool! Thanks to me, Lincoln, our brother, isn't killed yet! And thanks to me you weren't killed by her!

Points her finger at Luna which Luan gasped. She was mortified. In any moment Luna can kill her! She backed away with her breathe cold and her heartbeat beating rapidly. She was shaking. Her atmosphere just stopped. Everything around her was a LIE! Nothing was safe, everything is dangerous. Everything is fierce. Luan don't know what to do. She was shaking. SHE WAS TREMBLING! For sakes! Can anything be normal around here?

Luan: N-No it can't be...

Her blood is running cold, I think her cue is to run. Luan panicked so she run.

Lisa: Oh little Luna, My dear elder sister... Get her...

Luna had her eyes red as she stood with rage in her eyes. She run as fast as she could. Luan took notice this and tried to increase her speed. She isn't like her sister Lynn that can run fast but she was tryin' to. Luan looked back to see Luna almost a foot away from her, but she almost cried when she saw Luna's rage in her face. Luan ignored that and continued to run.

Lisa then took notice of Lincoln, her plan is a success! Lincoln is all weak! But Lisa got a little concerned because she didn't expect Luna to rip his upper clothes like that.

Lisa: Hey there brother. Do you remember me?

Lincoln looked up, he saw the monster, but it was glitching to normal reality.  Is he getting normal? Nobody knows! 

Lincoln: L-Lisa? I-is that you?

Lisa: Gasp! you're memory has arrived my brother!

Lincoln still having glitches, but he is still scared. Lisa stepped closer, which Lincoln tried to stand up but failed.

Lincoln: D-Don't come near me! Y-youre still a monster! B-But I, know you're my sister. I-I am not just comfortable. Okay?

Lisa sighed in defeat. But to her relief, Lincoln is talking to her again. Lisa isn't trusting her own normal surroundings anymore. She wants everything to be normal. She doesn't like this. She don't want this anymore! She gives up. What makes her stand up is that she knew she has a purpose in this wretched world. She needs to do everything to balance everything again. She has to, does she have any choice?

Lisa: I understand brother. But can I talk to you instead?

Lincoln heard her statement. Even though, he sees her as part monster now, Lincoln had to agree, its his prodigy sister afterall. So Lincoln accepted her idea even though it is scary but Lincoln had to act confident. Lincoln nodded and asked her to sit.

Lisa smiled at him because Lincoln can open up again. The duo that started this mess has to fix this, but first, she needs to fix Lincoln first. So she happily sat down besides Lincoln, but Lincoln wasn't all that great either. Lincoln is sad with him hugging his own knees while his head is looking at the park grass. Lisa started the conversation.

Lisa: So brother... Why did you ran away?

That question hit Lincoln not just his head but also in his heart. He doesn't know how to feel or what to feel when Lisa worded out the statement. He doesn't know what to do. SO, Lincoln sighed but not daring to look at his own sister.