Refusement

Lincoln: No! You need to go now!

Francisco: Hmph! What if I don't want to!

Lincoln: Then you'll be stuck with them!

Francisco: You're a freak Lincoln!

All of the sisters shouted 'OOOOOOOOH' to Lincoln while Francisco is pissed in Lincoln's actions...

Lola: Burn with the statement Lincoln!

Lynn: BUUUURN! WELP THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!

All of the sisters looked at Lynn while Francisco turned around and looked at Lynn too while blushing... Lynn blushed by the thing she really said...

Lynn: Uhhhh... *Blushes even more* Hi? *Waves her hand to Francisco*

Francisco: Heh, *Whispers to himself* That little goofball is always cute...

Lincoln: Enough with the chit chat! *Demonic Voice* NOW DIE!

Lori: You literally trapped us here! Now you want us to DIE?!

Lincoln was shocked at what he just said... He snap out of that nightmare and told the sisters...

Lincoln: N-no! I-I didn't say anything!

Francisco: Ha! You really are an Idiotic Freak!

Lola: You have amnesia or what?!

Francisco and Lynn fist bumped with each other with a smirk look in their faces... The other sister has an evil look in their faces...

Luan pushed Lincoln aside and talked to them! She shouted at them with a fierce look in its eyes...

Luan: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO LINCOLN???

Francisco: That he is an Idiotic Freak...

Luan: YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE!

Lucy pushed Francisco aside and shouted!

Lucy: Grrrr... NEVER!

Lynn: Yeah! You're just a Failure Luan! You will NEVER be the MASTER OF JOKES!

Luan backed of a little away from the microphone, she held tight to her chest... She can feel her heart beating faster as she slowly feel pain... One very shiny tear rolled down into her cheeks... After that she began to cry...

Lynn: That's what you get for shouting at us!

Luan: I MAY NOT BE A GREAT COMEDIAN BUT I STILL HAVE RESPECT!

Luan rushed out of Lisa's bedroom, she opened it quickly and left the door while shutting it vey tight with a very big BANGGGGG!

Luna: Not cool bro! How dare you hurt my two siblings!

Lori: Well they deserve it!

Leni: Yah! For trapping us in this very boring and not cool room...

All of the siblings even the freed siblings looked at Leni with a surprise look on their faces...

Leni: What? Did I said something wrong?

Lori: Okay, that one was a good speech...

Lucy: Sigh... That one was good Leni... You really amazed me... *Blank expression*

Lynn: It doesn't seem like you're amazed...

Lucy: Sigh....

Lori: Anyway back to the topic, we will never apologize to the likes of you!

Francisco: Yeah! You hurted my Lynn!

Luna: Well why not dudes????

Lori: I thought you were one of us... But no, you're one of them! A traitor!

Luna: No i'm not bruh!

Lynn: You are no Rock and roll! You're a just a big stupid traitor!

Luna: W-way harsh bruh....

Francisco: OKAY ENOUGH!

All of them closed their mouths and shutted it tight...

Francisco: To end this fight! Lincoln, Luna, and Luan! I refuse to go out!