Why?

Lincoln: Why?

Luna: Dude, remember, its your--

Lincoln: I know!

Luna stopped for a moment, maybe Lincoln is taking it a little too hard...

Lincoln: I-I don't know what to say! I don't know what to FREAKING DO ANYMORE! *Bursts into tears*

Luna: Dude!

Luna hugs Lincoln so that maybe he'll calm down a bit.

Luna: Shhh, *Rubbing Lincoln's hair* you're just tired.

Luan: I guess you are BONE tired...

They didn't noticed that Luan was leaning against the doorway side.

Lincoln: L-Luan? What are you doing in here? *Stops crying and wipes off his tears*

The two broked the hug and went to turn their attention to Luan.

Luan: Well, its nothing...

Luna: What are you up to bro?

Luna can tell that Luan has something evil going on in her mind, something, maybe something that can make a big change in this house.

Luan: What? I told you! Its nothing! *Fierce look* Its nothing for you to take care of!!!

Luna and Lincoln: WHA???

Mr. Coconuts secretly jumped out into the air and two ropes went out of its body as the two were trapped.

Luna: What the hell dude?!

Lincoln: Yeah! Tell us! What is this? Why did you tied us up???

Luan: I was a great actress you know? But I can't take this little piece of .... on my chest that I used to carry around just because you schmutz are always 'Oh my gosh prison him!' Or 'Let 'em suffer!' Cliché!

Luna: Luan! Your Language dude! Its not nice anymore!!!

Luan: So what?

Luan steps closer with anger on her eyes.

Luan: I don't ....... care about it!

Luna: You want a punch in the face bruh?

Luan: Really?

Lincoln: Just stop this and let's talk about this madness!

Luan: You...

Luan turns her attention at Lincoln. She is still angry though.

Luan: You started all of this mess! Just because you can't handle our teasing!

Luna: What?

Luna turned her look at Lincoln hoping for an answer that will be coming from his mouth.

Lincoln: I uhh... *Sweats* H-how did you know!?

Luan: I am not just a comedian, I am also observant. I take it seriously when something is happening around me.

Lincoln: Then how about the bathroom accident? The one moment that you cried infront of me?

Luan: That was all a fake emotion. Did you really think any of you can really know on what is happening around us?

Luna worn a very sad but distressed face and she is now looking at Lincoln, Lincoln is still staring at Luan with his jaws dropped because of the information he just got from Luan...

Lincoln: W-What are your plans??? *Begs*

Luan: HaHa Hahahahahahaha!

Luan laughed which gave the two a very confused look.

Luan: *Calms down and relaxes her voice* Wait here a second okay?

Luan went out immediately maybe to grab something from outside the room, Lincoln felt uneasy because of Luna knowing the truth about all this.

Luan came back with something in a chair in the grip of her two hands, it was pretty obvious that she is trying to get grip on the thing which the two assumed that it was heavy.

Luan gently landed the chair infront of the two as the two were trying to guess on why did Luan brought a freaking chair. She rotated it which startled the two who was staring at each other a while ago.

It was...

Find out in the next Freaking chapter!