The Vicious Plan

The rest of the loud sister came home with paper bags full of goodies and clothes... They all went to their respective room... Lori ignored Lisa's room and just took Lily into her room...

Lori: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

All of the loud sisters went out in their respective room and went to check on Lori...

Luna: What is wrong dude?

Lola: You scared us!

Lana: What's wrong Lori??

Luan: What's happening?!?

Lori: M-ma-ma-m-my!

Lori couldn't say the words! She was so shocked on what she just saw...

Leni: We're here Lori, I know you can say it!

Lynn: Spill it out Lori!

Lucy: Go...

8 of the sisters jumped in surprise because of Lucy's nowhere appearance...

Luan: Please! Stop 'JUMPING' at us! AHAHAHAHA Get it? Get it?!

All: *Groan*

Luan: What? I was just KID-ding around here! HEHEHEHE....

Lori: M-m-my ROOM!

Lori stepped aside which reveals an empty room with grey paints everywhere, the only thing left there was two beds and a closet full of clothes... Clothes of the 9 sisters... In the other side was a big pack of diapers, a trash can and a bucket? In the far end corner there was a two huge fort of tissues... Because of curiosity they stepped inside the room...

Leni: The-the beautiful colors of our room is g-gone! *Touching the grey dark wall*

Lana: Who would even do this?

Lynn: If all of us is in here, and the room is grey.... Our clothes is in here... NO!

The door shut closed and locked them out! In the upper corner, something was opening... Came out of it was a metal speaker... The door transformed into a metal door with no pick locks in it... Some sound came out of the speaker...

Luna: Bogus Dudettes! We're trapped!

Lisa: Yes my very dearest sisters, your are very known trapped...

Lincoln: In the new and improved! LORI AND LENI'S ROOM!

Lola: You monster! *Closing her fist hard*

Lucy: Why would you even do this?

Lincoln: You still didn't noticed?

Lisa: Your painful words hurt Lincoln very much! Now that I have awokened from the darkness you shall receive the revenge coming from us...

Lincoln: There is no mercy to find there, even a single freedom won't be found there!

Lynn: We should see about that!

Lynn charged an attack to the door... She hit the door and electricity came crawling into her body!

Lynn: AHHHHHH!!!!

Lynn was electrocuted by the door! She was no longer in touch with the door! She fell into the ground!

7 sisters: LYNN!

They went to the fainted Lynn!

Lana: Please! I beg you Lisa! Let me outta here!

Lisa: I told you my dearest sister unit...  NO MERCY COULD BE FOUND IN THAT ROOM...

Lincoln: If you wanna be a dum dum! Then go touch Lynn!

They left the sisters there alone with a fainted Lynn... Lana went on the far dark end corner and she cried and cried...

Lana: I-I didn't want this! What h-have I done! I've been a worst sister to Li-Lincoln and Lisa! I-I'm s-sorry...

Lisa and Lincoln saw and heard everything that Lana just said... Lincoln turned off the mic and talked to Lisa...

Lincoln: Lisa, we should let go of Lana... I think she's changing...

Lisa: Hmmm... You've got a point dear brother but we shall wait for 1 day to approve that Lana has changed...

Lincoln: Sure thing Lisa, great Idea!

They both went to the kitchen and made a simple food for the sisters for Lincoln is not a wild animal like Lynn... Lisa just made a very relaxing and cold Mango juice just for the two of them...

THEY ENJOYED THIS MOMENT WHILE SIPPING JUICE FROM THE CUP...

HI GUYS! I JUST UPDATED AND TODAY I GOT A MENTAL BLOCK BUT I STILL MANAGED TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER! SO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER AND STAY TUNED!

SEE YA :3!