Plan to Get Lily!

Lana: How'd you get Lily from us?

Lisa: Well...

*Flashback*

Lincoln: W-why can't w-we free Lily?

Lisa: You need to understand me Lincoln! I really can't!

Lincoln: WHY?!

Lincoln slammed the table hard using his right hand! Lincoln was crying hard!

Lisa: If we use the slide, she might cry or break her soft bones, if I use the claw, she might get squeezed to death, if I go in there, the rest of them might ESCAPE!

Lisa shouted at Lincoln because the truth is, she don't know what to do!

Lincoln: I'm so sorry Lisa, I shouldn't have forced you to tell me the reasons... I really am dumb huh?

Lisa: T-that's not my intentions sibling! You're not dumb! I am!

Lincoln: L-Lisa! You're not dumb, okay I mean it, nobody is dumb! We just need to have a plan!

*Microphone turns red to green*

Lisa: Hello there my dearest siblings! Time to sleep!

Lola: No dinner??? Lame! When I get out of there, I would Kill you two!

Lincoln: Oh yeah right!

Lincoln grabbed the pizza box and went into Lori and Leni's room... He slid the box under the door... All of them jumped in surprise because of that delicious scent... Luna spoke up...

Luna: Dude, you d-don't have to...

Lori: So you're teaming with them now huh?

Luna: Uhhh-uhhhh..... NO! Thanks for the food brah.... *She left at the spot with pizza on its hand*

Lincoln: *In his mind* Luna, you're my closest sibling, I want to let you go but, you're still in their trance...

Lincoln: Uhhh guys, is that food okay to you?

Lana: It's perfect Linc! Thanks!

Luan: Yes, this is so delicious, thanks!

Lincoln smiled a little bit with those positive comments, but he frowned a little on the negative comments...

Lori: Yeah twerp! You gave us delicious food but you're still a loser!

Lola: I don't care about him...

Lucy: Sigh.....

Lynn: I do care about something...

Lincoln: In what?! *Smiles*

Lynn: In delicious Food! Hahahaha you even think I will say you! HA! WEAK!

Lincoln: *Frowns* Oh.... I'll just go now...

Luan: HEY! STOP IT WITH THE TEASING GIRLS!

Lana: Yeah! Not cool and funny now...

Luna felt bad, someday, she will make up to Lincoln... She will try to do everything just to make Linc happy... Just, not now...

*Time Skip*

They finished eating their pizza and went to bed...

Lisa: Let's do this plan!

Lincoln: I hope it works!

Lisa: Press that orange button Linc so that the large door will open!

Lincoln: Okay!

The large door opened with a little fog came out of it... Then a baby crib appeared with wheels in it...

Lori: Oh.... Finally! Lily can sleep in it!

Lori finally put Lily in the crib and Luna sang a lullaby to make her fall asleep... Then everybody went to sleep with loud snores coming from their mouths...

Lisa activated the robotic claw and gently grabbed the crib without any of the sisters to wake up...

Lola: Ughh... Huh? Who's there?

Lisa quickly hid the robotic claw under the crib...

Lola: GRRRR! What are you doing???

Lisa stared to sweat at Lola's statement so she don't know what to do.... She just laid the robotic claw under the crib...

Lola: Get your muddy feet out of the bed Lana!

Lana: Ugh! Just sleep Lola!

Lola gave up and just slept while Lana gone back to sleep too.... Lisa said "Phew" then she quickly grabbed Lily's crib without making any noise... Lisa made a sign which Lincoln opened the large door in between the beds... They were surprised none of them woke up when it opened so Lisa just grabbed the crib and rolled it in her room...

Lisa: Phew! That was very close my sibling of mine!

Lincoln: I'm just happy to see Lily in here with me!

Lisa: Me too older brother!

Lily woke up and just found herself inside of her own room...

Lily: Wincon?

Lincoln: Yesh Lily, you're Lincoln ish here....

Lily: Poo poo! Hihihi!

Lincoln: Woah! Too stinky!

*End of Flashback*

Lincoln: Well, that was a thing I rather forget...

Lisa: Yes, that one was the most disgusting specimen I have ever seen....

Luan and Lana: Oooooooh!

Lana: Everyone was worried but Me, Luan and Luna freaked out when she was gone...

Luan: Yeah, its good to see that Lily was with you!

Lincoln: Heh, want some left over pizza before we get some z's?

Lisa, Luan and Lana: Yes!

Lincoln: And you Lily will get the tastiest milk that can be made by this guy!

Lily: *Giggles*

Hey Guys! Welllll.... I don't know if this is a clear chapter for ya but I hope you enjoyed reading this! And stay tune for more upcoming chapters!

SEE YA :3!