Lincoln

Lincoln started walking even more. Farther and farther away from home. Where nobody could ever find him. Where nobody could kill him. Where he can't see his ruthless and murderous sisters. He started to get kinda loopy as he walks even further. His eyes locked on the street as his stomach tries to play tricks on him. Further more. You can do it! Further more... His vision blacks out slowly as he slowly weakens... As he finally on the cold ground streets... His eyes were closed as he slowly faints... The phrase that he only heard was.

"OH MY GOSH Linc-"

Then Lincoln passed out...

Lincoln woke up in an empty void where he was alone. Of course he got scared and lonely. He was hoping to see his sisters but wait... He doesn't want to see them again. So he started to walk.

Lincoln: Hello is anybody there? Can you please help me get out of this dark place?

He kept on walking and walking while he was feeling a bit jumpy and scared. Then all of a sudden!

Lincoln: AHHH!

A chair appeared and tied him automatically. He struggled getting out but it was no use, his legs and both arms are tied. He started to panic. He take a look at the chair then he was relieved because its not an electric chair. Just a normal chair with chains. He still struggled to get out but no use he can't get out of that chair.

Lincoln: W-Who are you?? Please! Untie me here!

Came out of it was Evil Lincoln.

Lincoln: You?!

Evil Lincoln: Yes! Hello there again... You disgusting filthy no worthy person! First you trapped your poor sisters then you threw them with a toy and the best one was stabbing your poor sister in the EYE! *Evil laugh* How demonic can you get, Lincoln? You are much evil than me!

Lincoln: What do you want from me?!

Evil Lincoln: Sigh...

Evil Lincoln: Its not... Easy having yourself a good time...

Walks towards Lincoln with a smirk.

Evil Lincoln: Watching how you kill your sisters. Freaking out cuz they don't four letter. KILL AND KISS YOU BOTH AT THE SAME TIME...

Evil Lincoln gets sad for a little because Lincoln is such a brat to him

Evil Lincoln: Smells like something I've forgotten. Curled up, died and now its rotten. I'm not a gangster tonight. Don't wanna be a bad guy. I'm just a loner baby...

Threatens to stab Lincoln with a Knife.

Evil Lincoln: And now you got in my way! I cant decide whether you should live or die. You might probably  go to heaven please don't hang your head and cry...

Holds his chest tightly

Evil Lincoln: No wonder why my heart feels dead inside. Its COLD, and HARD and PETRIFIED. Lock the doors and close the blinds were going for a ride...

Glares at Lincoln as Lincoln gulped and sweat.

Evil Lincoln: Its a b*tch making people to fright you. If I stop now call me a quitter if Lies were cats you'd be a litter, scaring everyone isn't like you. I'm not a gangster tonight... Don't wanna be a bad guy... I'm just a loner baby and now you've gotten in my way...

Behind Lincoln was him making a scary face but Lincoln was too scared to turn around.

Evil Lincoln: I can't decide whether you should live or die. You might probably go to heaven, please dont hang your head and cry. No wonder why my heart feels dead inside. Its COLD and HARD and PETRIFIED. Lock the doors and close the blinds were going for a ride.

Evil Lincoln snapped Lincoln's head laughing like a maniac...

Lincoln woke up and accidentally punched the one in front of him..

Lincoln: S-Sorry!

Hi guys! I am back with a new chapter X3! Hope you guys like it. The song above is called "I can't decide" I altered some lyrics but still xD.

See Ya X3!