Arrow To The Knee

Cheyenne is the type of girl who was the outcast in school.  The funny thing is that she made herself an outcast.  She didn't want to be bothered by anyone, but no one knew why.  She was the one that would be in the back of the class only paying attention to the heavy book that she was reading but yest still get good grades in class.  No one knew where she lived, or who she lived with.  She would always keep her eyes covered by her bangs or else sunglasses.

        She's out of school now.  She doesn't work anywhere in the city but she lives pretty well.  She's a red head with unnaturally bright blue eyes.  She has a slight tan to her skin.  Her favorite thing to wear are her purple acid wash bell jeans and a cotton purple and black plaid shirt and black converses.  When she's out or just hanging around her house she's wearing a cotton plaid shirt.

        S.H.I.E.L.D. has been after her just before High School ended for her, and they aren't looking to recruit her.  They're trying to stop her reign of terror.  The police aren't aware of any of her antics, S.H.I.E.L.D. is looking at the crime scene before the police even get a call about it.  They have been on her tail for months now, but all of the assassinations doesn't seem to be connected in anyway.

        ''None of these make sense!'' Steve announces.  He's looking down at a map with red marker dots planted on it to indicate where the dead bodies were found.  ''These people have nothing in common, and nothing that someone would go out of the way to get, they're just normal citizens.''

        ''There's always a reason, may not be a good one, but there is a reason,'' Tony says.

        Steve, Tony, Clint, and Natasha are sitting around a table in the conference room of the Helicarrier trying to figure out where their target will be next.  No one even knows what she looks like.  The closest one to being able to see her was Clint.

        ''The majority of the victims were all killed differently as well,'' Natasha brings up.  ''How do we know its only one person doing all of this?  Two were killed by being shot, two stabbed, one seemed to be missing a few limbs, and three with arrow in really tight spots.  If you ask me its a group of people.''

        ''Well if it is, if we can find one, we can probably find the others,'' Steve says.  ''If we'd be able to get this person to talk anyway.''

        ''Don't worry, we'll find a way to get them to talk,'' Clint says.

        Night time.  Cheyenne is standing on top of a building holding binoculars to her face.  She looks nothing like how she looks during the day.  She has on black leather pants and a black jacket with red trim.  Her hair is pulled up in a tight bun and she has a piece of red cloth around the bottom half of her face.  She puts on a pair of black goggles that were on her head.  The red lenses looks like they're from sunglasses .  She has on black combat boots as well.  On her back is a quiver filled with arrows, along with a bow.  She spots her next target and grabs her bow and an arrow and pulls back aiming for the man's head, and then she hears someone shout.