chapter 5

Cheyenne is going though the halls of the Helicarrier with two guards in front of her and two behind her. Her left cheek is slightly bleeding from a small but deep cut on her.  She's still on her suit, with the goggles and cloth on her face. She won't let anyone take it off her.  Her hands are cuffed in front of her.  The guards walk her to a cell on the lower level of the Helicarrier.

        Tony and Steve are down there at two hidden entrances in case if she decides to make a run for it.  In which she tries.  A guard tried taking the goggles off of her head and she kneed him in the crotch. She elbows one in the face, kicks another in the jaw, and as the fourth one puts up his gun she kicked it out off his hands and to the ground. She has the gun and points it at the guard. Cheyenne freezes once she hears Tony's suit start to power up,  as if he's about to blast her again. 

        She looks up to see Steve, who isn't in his uniform, in front of her holding a  gun as well.  ''Drop the gun, mam,'' she glares at him.

"May want to listen to him, "Tony says.  Cheyenne looks down and starts to lower the gun but then quickly points it up and shoots Steve. Tony tries shooting her but she throws the gun at him making him miss and she jumps over the railing. Tony ends up hitting pipes on the ceiling and they fall on everyone. 

        Steve tries his best to ignore the pain in his shoulder and goes after Cheyenne. He jumps over the railing and sees Cheyenne running down the gate walkway.  He runs in her direction.  She hears his feet hitting the gate and tries picking up her speed.  Steve gets within a few feet of her  and right as he's about to tackle her she grabs onto a pipe on the side and swings around kicking Steve in the back.  He couldn't stop quick enough to get out of the way.

        He falls over and rolls onto his back.  Cheyenne tries kicking him in the side but he grabs her foot and twists her leg and she falls.  Steve gets up and grabs her arm and yanks her up.  ''Even if you did get away you aren't going anywhere.  We're up in the air.''

        She glares at him.  Lifts up her leg and kicks him in the gut.  He grunts and gets pushed too far back to keep a hold of her.  She makes a run for it but she runs into Tony in his suit.  ''Aren't you ninja's suppose to have good senses?'' He grabs her.  She bites down on her lip from how hard he's gripping her arm.  ''Go get Banner to look at your arm, Steve.  I got this.  Apparently she knows not to mess with me.''

        Steve nods and walks the rest of the way down the walk way and up a flight of steps.  Tony takes her toward the other end and up a pair of steps.  He takes her over to a holding cell.  ''Now why don't you be a good girl and take off that cloth and goggles.''

        She doesn't say anything, just looks at him, and doesn't move to take it off.  ''Know what, be that way.  I don't care,'' Tony takes the cuffs off her and puts her in the cell and closes the door.  Cheyenne stays looking away from Tony as he leaves.  She finally turns around and she's alone.  

        ''She isn't saying anything,'' Natasha says.  ''Whoever hired her to kill all these people picked a good person.  She doesn't blink at all.''

        Everyone is in the common room talking.  Natasha is in a chair and Clint and Tony are on the couch.        

''Well at least we aren't trying to get information from a smart ass again,'' Tony says with a drink in his hand.  ''Hey Clint have you tried talking to her?''

        ''Natasha and Fury are the ones that are good with interrogations, why do you think I'd be good at it?''

        Tony shrugs.  Steve and Bruce walk into the room.  ''How are you doing, Steve?'' Natasha asks.

        ''I'm doing okay.  Just need to take it easy for a bit.''

        Clint looks at Steve.  ''Seems like she likes going for the shoulder,'' he chuckles.

        ''Yeah,'' he puts his right hand on his wounded shoulder.  ''Well, its almost three am.  I'm going to bed.  Goodnight guys,'' Steve walks out of the room as everyone tells him goodnight.

        Bruce sits down in a chair across from the one Natasha is in. ''Has she said anything?''

        ''No.  Both me and Fury have tried getting something out of her, wasn't working.  But she seems not to be as violent when Tony is around.''

        ''Well if you saw a tall iron man would you try to attack it bare handed?  She knew she wasn't going to damage the suit in anyway so she probably figured not to do anything so that she wouldn't get hurt.''

        ''Makes sense.  We need to figure out why she did what she did.''

        ''We're trying to work on that,'' Tony says.  ''I already tried talking to her.  Clint why don't you at least try to talk to her?''

        ''Fine,'' he gets up.  ''If she didn't say anything to you guys then she isn't going to say anything to me, I'm sure of that,'' he walks out of the room and walks down to the holding cell.

        He opens the door to the room where the cell is.  Her back is towards the door and makes no movements  as he enters.  He walks over to the door or the cell and he can see the side of her.  She's sitting cross legged in the center part of the cell.  She has her shoulders back and her hands on her knees.  It looks like she's meditating.  Clint stands there with his arms crossed over his chest.  He stands there for what seems to be minutes.

        He chuckles after a bit and breaks out of his stance.  ''You think you're so scary.  Think your such a great assassin , a great shooter, when you aren't good at all,'' Cheyenne opens one eye looking at him, but makes no movement.  ''Ah.  Looks like I have your attention.  You're only a good assassin when people don't know your an assassin.  Now how about you talk to me?''

        Cheyenne says nothing but stands up.  ''Wait,'' he sounds like he's caught on to something.  Cheyenne's eyes get wider and quickly turns her face away from him.  ''Cheyenne?''  He see's her shoulders sink.  She reaches back and lets her red hair down.  He hears her mumble something.  She turns around and puts the goggles around her neck to revile her crystal blue eyes.