22

"Pansy, you do not need to look sexy! Hermione's waiting for you in the library already. And you are wearing a sweater with mom jeans." Draco said.

"Don't tell me how to live my life. I told you this already, I have to turn her pansysexual so she will break up with Harold over there and move onto me." Pansy slapped Draco's hand away from her hair.

"Your loss, I'm great with hair." Draco mumbled as he walked away.

Pansy made her way down to the library and sat down next to Hermione, who had gotten lost in a book. Pansy snapped her out of it.

"You ready to get started?" Hermione asked, reaching into her bag. Her hands shook as she pulled out a book that looked about 300 pages long. "Here's some light reading."

Pansy chuckled. "Light? I'd hate to know what heavy reading is."

Hermione smiled. "Yeah. What's light to you?"

"A paragraph." Pansy replied, looking at the ground.

"Well, what do you need help with?" Hermione asked.

"Anything and everything."

Hermione nodded and began to talk. Pansy didn't focus on what she was saying, but nodded every once and a while to show she understood. After a fifteen minute lecture, Hermione slammed her book shut and took a look at her phone. She had no messages so she put it back down. "So that's it."

"Thank you Hermione, really. You're a great tutor, you know."

"Thanks."

Hermione stood up and walked out of the library, smiling at Pansy before she left. Pansy was left to put everything away, but she didn't mind.