30

Get ready for a lot of written parts!
~Saturday, October 17th~
Everyone was sitting around the common room. Some were looking into the fire, some were looking out the window, and Hermione was reading a book.

"Fuck it," Ginny exclaimed. "I'm going to go find him."

"He could be anywhere. He could be chilling in the Astronomy Tower, or snowboarding in Alaska. No point. Unless we can find a way to track him." Ron said.

"Track him!" Hermione practically jumped a foot into the air. "That's it!" She quickly flipped the pages of her book until she looked down and smiled at a page.

"Why are you smiling, Hermione?" Luna asked.

"Because," Hermione stated, pulling something out of her pocket, "If I can hook this up to the wizard's network, and hack into it somehow, then we can track him."

"How?" Neville asked.

"Everyone's wand is tracked on this device that is only accessible to the Minister. Don't worry, I didn't take anything. But, lucky for me, I am able to hack into this device that I got from Dumbledore. We could get an approximate location." Hermione responded, looking back from her book to device and pressing buttons.

"This is a long process." Blaise yawned.

"Shut up, I think I got it. Okay, now I have to type in the name. Harry Potter, okay, woah. We're going to New York City."
-
Hah you all thought it was Draco sike