36

~Sunday, November 1st~
Pansy
GUYS

Draco
Yeah?

Blaise
WHAT

Pansy
GUESS WHAT

Draco
Idk, what?

Pansy
I DONT KNOW

Blaise
Tf

Pansy
WELL I DO BUT I DONT KNOW HOW ITS GONNA GO

Pansy
SO I NEED SOME ADVICE

Draco
I stink at advice bye

Pansy
COME BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT

Pansy
OKAY SO I WANNA ASK OUT HERMIONE ON A DATE BC IM PRETTY SURE? IM IN LOVE WITH HER BUT SHE DOESNT HAVE A CRUSH ON ME SO IDK WHAT TO DO

Blaise
Rubbish. She likes you, how oblivious do you have to be?

Blaise
Speaking of oblivious, when are you going to make a move on the oblivious boy that we call Harry, Draco?

Draco
Soon, now shut up

Pansy
WHAT DO I DO

Draco
Ask her when she's in a good mood and alone. You could probably catch her in the library

Blaise
Cuz shes a nerdddd

Draco
A huge nerd

Pansy
OKAY ILL BE BACK

Draco
Good luck

———

"Hey, Hermione." Pansy said, taking a seat next to Hermione. They were in the library, where Hermione was studying for who knows what.

"Hi!" Hermione exclaimed. "Why are you here?" She closed the book she was reading and turned to face Pansy.

"I was wondering if, uh, you could go on a date with me?" Pansy blurted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." Hermione said, a confused expression crossing her face. "Say it again."

Pansy let out a shaky sigh. "I was wondering if you would go on a date with me." She stammered, much more clearly than before.

Hermione looked at Pansy with disbelief. "Sure, I'd love to! How about we go to the Forbidden Forest tonight?" When Pansy looked at her like she was insane, she added "Oh come on, I've done it so many times with Harry and Ron. It's fun! You just have to steer clear of a few things."

"Why not?" Pansy asked with a smile. She ran her hands through her hair.

"Meet me in the common room at midnight, I can sneak us out without getting into trouble." Hermione grinned.

"Alright, see you tonight." Pansy said. She left the library unable to contain her excitement.

———
You guys requested some more Pansmione, so here it is! It's not very good, but I've been out of it lately and hope you understand.