35

~Saturday, October 31st~
They apparated to a house in a neighborhood full of Muggles. The owners weren't home. The nine friends, all dressed as crayons, walked out the front door and onto the streets, an empty pillowcase in everyone's hand. This neighborhood went all out for Halloween, nearly every house was decorated and had their porch light on.

"Why are we all crayons?" Ginny asked.

"Because people think it's cute when kids do twin costumes, and there are nine of us. Plus, there are different color crayons so we don't look like basic hoes." Pansy replied.

"A ten year old is going to look like a hoe, yes." Draco said sarcastically. "We look ridiculous." He rolled his eyes.

"That's the point, assface." Harry snapped. Everyone burst into laughter at his comment. "Now let's go get some candy. Hurry up!" He ran up to a door and got some candy, while everyone else followed.

-

Three hours of trick or treating later, everyone was exhausted. When they got out of view, they apparated back to Hogwarts and turned back to their normal selves.

"That was actually pretty fun." Blaise commented as the boys made their way to their dorm.

"Yeah. Look at all this candy! How didn't I think of this sooner?" Ron exclaimed.

———

Luna
You seemed distant today. You alright?

Harry
Yeah. There's just been a lot on my mind lately.

Luna
Yeah, me too.

Luna
Well I'm getting tired, would you like to talk tomorrow?

Harry
Of course. Goodnight

Luna
Goodnight.