Purple Pub

Chapter One - Purple Pub.

Song - 'Welcome To The Black Parade'  by My Chemical Romance.

-

"Don't you dare move, you have the right to be silent. Anything you do or say henceforth, can be used against you in a court of law."

The pitch dark atmosphere of the prison witnessed the most uncertain and daunting scenario. Officer Dallas smirked in long due victory, as he stared at the handcuffed criminal, staring down at the floor.

The hazel eyed boy had a small smirk on his face too, but it wasn't visible to the others. His chocolate brown locks decorated with blond highlights, glowed under the sunlight from the rooftops of the jail county.

"Finally caught at least one of them, Sir. Caused terror in the town, hope to find the other one too, very soon." Sergeant Craig said to Officer Dallas, as both the cops turned towards the handcuffed boy.

"So are you Ethan Dolan or Grayson Dolan, boy? And where is your brother?" The officer inquired.

"I prefer Mr. Dolan. Thank you." He moved a bit towards the left and winked at the cops.

"Oh, think you're smart, eh? Will see how much wit you can show while you spend the rest of your pathetic life behind bars." Sergeant Craig said, annoyed.

Ethan and Grayson Dolan were the most wanted criminals of the town, the officers had worked their heart and soul to hold the twins captive. They were as swift as the wind, almost invincible in every aspect. But maybe, they struck their lucky card, as they managed to catch hold of one of the notorious twins.

"You thought." He smirked, his defined jawline coming into picture as he raised his head. Taking a look upwards, he looked back at the officers who were glaring at him in confusion.

All of a sudden, the ceiling of the county bursted and there was a large gap in the roof. The officers were flabbergasted by the forceful and unexpected attack, as smoke filled the room and surroundings, making it unable to spot anyone.

"Get hold of him. Don't let him get away!"

Too late.

When the smoke lessened a bit, the officers gazed towards the wide open ceiling to watch a helicopter wavering over it. They gasped as they recognized the rescuer as the other Dolan, as both the twins smirked down, their figures getting shorter and shorter, as the helicopter wavered away.

"Farewell, bitches!" Grayson waved at the duo, who looked up in shock.

"Damn, that was close." Ethan said as he pulled over the hanging ladder back inside the helicopter, since his mission was accomplished of rescuing Grayson.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't that careful. Thanks for coming for me, even though I would have get away on my own easily." Grayson shrugged and grinned at his older twin who smiled fondly.

"It's alright, bup. I know you could have, but as an older brother, it's my responsibility." Ethan said, always the better twin.

Grayson laughed softly as he saw all the prisoners and cops run out of the prison in a hurry. Ethan rolled his eyes playfully, he knew what was happening, also knew his brother loved causing trouble, whether it was necessary or not.

"Looks like they got our message."

"Indeed."

-

"Damn, can't believe his brother rescued him again. What do we do now?" Officer Dallas groaned in frustration, however stopped when he noticed the serious look on Sergeant Craig who was analysing a handwritten paper.

He leaned over to read, his heartbeat increased as he read the note from the criminal.

Hope you enjoyed the pleasure of having me in your company for a while. As a return gift, we are blowing up the prison.

You have one hour.

Well wishes,
Purple Pub.

And later that day, everyone experienced the wrath of the Purple Pub, the most notorious mafia gang of New York City. Because of their warning, everyone had abandoned the prison, however the place was completely destroyed.

And this was another crime added to their lists.

There now remained one last task, which could change their lives.