Pretty Boy

Chapter Six - Pretty Boy

Song - Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

-

Emilia laid on the couch in the room after the twins and Rosario left. She wanted to cry, knowing she had been held captive, but couldn't bring herself to. Her father had always taught her to be a strong and brave person, to defend herself if anything possibly goes wrong.

But not when the danger came from the most unexpected of areas. The most notorious criminals kidnapped her, and she was locked up in the unknown room. There was no way for her escape. She just sighed and prayed that her father found some way to get her out of this situation.

Speaking of which, she hadn't been caused any sort of trouble in the Dolan House. The boys didn't bother her much, except for the occasional glances and a few flirtings from Grayson. The house maid, Judy had brought her food a while ago, but she didn't feel like eating. Not trusting the food, since it could have any form of drug or medicine.

"You know, you can eat. Or do you expect one of us to spoon feed you?" A voice sounded in the room.

She jumped at the voice. Turning back, she watched as Grayson, apparently, entered the room with his signature smirk on his face, which highlighted his dimples beautifully. He was a very attractive boy for his age, same went for his twin as they were identical in almost all aspects.

"I'm not eating this, Lord knows what you might have mixed in this." She shook her head.

"Come on, we ain't that bad to mix stuff in your food. We know you're hungry. It's been quite a while since we kidnapped you."

Emilia noticed how Grayson always talked in dual form, using 'we' and not just 'I' and 'me." She took that as a note, seeing that Grayson depended on Ethan and always moved with him. It made her wonder why Ethan wasn't with him at the moment.

"Well, if you insist. You're pretty nice for a kidnapper, to be honest." She admitted, taking a bite of the toast that laid on the plate along with some more food.

"Is that a compliment I hear?" Grayson raised his eyebrow.

"Guess what, I've been kidnapped twice before. And both the times, my dad has rescued me, and held the kidnapper under custodial manners. Don't think you can get away with dragging me here because... "

She was cut off by the opening of the door and the arrival of a pissed looking Ethan. He walked directly to the duo and stared down at Emilia, glaring at her.

"If you didn't remember girl, I'll remind you." He looked at her challengingly. "You heard what happened at the Los Angeles County prison just a few days ago?"

Grayson smirked as he understood what Ethan was referring to, and why. He stood up and stared down at her as well.

"Someone blew up the prison.... " Emilia said, though it came out more like a question. The twins laughed and then raised their eyebrows in an identical manner.

"Wanna guess who it was?"

Emilia frowned but soon, a gasp escaped her lips as she looked up at her captivators in identification. The nasty smirks on their faces spoke everything as well.

"You.... You both?" She stuttered, absolutely shook over the information.

Her father, the Mayor was in deep shit regarding the blowing up of the reputed prison. Investigations were being carried on but none of the officers could prove that the twins, the owners of Purple Pub had done the disastrous deed.

"Oh no honey, just Grayson. The bad boy got into a friendly meet up with the cops. Didn't ya, Gray?" Ethan laughed humorlessly, as Grayson just grinned at him, leaving Emilia in shock. Seriously, how could someone do such nasty stuff, get away with it and then laugh over it?

"Well, Ethan helped too. So don't even think the police can do anything to us, Miss Watson. Because we aren't afraid of them, the cops are in fact shit scared of us." Grayson said, as he got closer to her face, making her shiver in panic.

Ethan just stared at the duo, knowing Grayson's habits, and left the room. He knew what could possibly happen, and he was in no mood to witness or join anything.

But back in the room, two heartbeats filled the atmosphere. Emotions of fright, as well as nervousness. Grayson was staring at her with an unreadable expression in his eyes, which she couldn't figure out.

For the first time, she prayed for Ethan to get back because Grayson was much better with him by his side. Alone with him, it was a living nightmare.

Because only Ethan knew what Grayson was capable of.

Emilia didn't.