Little Rendezvous

Chapter Eight - Little Rendezvous.

Song - Believer by Imagine Dragons.

-

"Never in a million years did I think this will be the scenario where I will be held hostage by two good looking, yet really bad teenage boys who can kill me with just a snap of my neck, and I wouldn't even know." Emilia mumbled to herself as she secretly watched the absolutely alluring sight in front of her.

Ethan and Grayson were working out in the gardens, flexing their muscles. It was quite early in the morning, but due to the obnoxious sound of Grayson's laughter, Emilia was awoken. She peeped from the window and saw Ethan meditating on the yoga mat, while Grayson was lifting some weights.

"Who the hell gets up this early just to lift weights?" She groaned.

As if Grayson actually heard her, he threw the barbell on the ground and looked up. She squeaked in surprise and hid behind the curtains of the window, praying that she wasn't caught.

Moments later when she found him meditating along with Ethan, a sigh of relief left her lips.

"Bro, I'm hungry." Grayson pestered his older brother, who was almost asleep on the grass, claiming his post workout rest.

"Go check up on Emilia, and then you can have breakfast. Keep some for me too, please." Ethan said, opening his eyes momentarily as he laid back down comfortably on the soft grass.

"Sure." Grayson affirmed.

He never said no to Ethan or their father. Those two were the most important people in his lives and he wondered what their dad must be doing in Italy. He knew he went there for some underground business, but not receiving any calls or messages worried him.

A lot of things were going through Grayson's mind during the past few days. Yoga sessions with Ethan calmed him down, or he knew he would end up destroying the house. He felt a deep infatuation towards their captive, that was no secret. He tried to tell Ethan, who just shrugged it off since the eldest twin knew about Grayson's ways.

"Father always used to say... " Emilia stood in front of him, making Grayson stumble backwards.

She laughed softly at his reaction. Seeing as the sun had risen, she walked out of the room she had been living in since a few days and moved downstairs, meeting Grayson on the way who was lost in his thoughts.

"What?"

She helped in surprise as Grayson wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his chest. If it weren't for the dim morning sunlight, the blush on her face wouldn't be quite visible.

"That one day, there will come a person in your life who will change it completely. In a good or bad way, that depends upon the fate."

Grayson hummed and stared into her beautiful blue eyes. They were a pretty sight to gaze at, not to mention he found his own reflection in them. She squirmed a little in his touch, feeling a bit uncomfortable due to the sudden intimacy. Both of them had a different, weird feeling settled in their chests.

They both didn't realize what it was, choosing to ignore it.

"You're very beautiful."

The tone of his soft, gentle voice made Emilia freeze. Usually, Grayson was a huge flirt and always called her hot and even used his charm to acquire all the people's attention. However, this was a little different.

"Uh.. Eh. Thanks, dude."

Emilia mentally slapped herself at the awkwardness in her speech. However, she was in for a surprise when she heard the hypnotic sound of Grayson's laughter. Something, which was only heard when he was around Ethan, but this time it was because of her.

"Dude? Really? You're something, aren't you?" He winked before grabbing two apples as he left the kitchen.

Ethan was still on the grass when Grayson came back with a huge grin on his face. His dimples were popping up in a cute manner, as Ethan raised his eyebrow in interest. Usually, Grayson was grumpy in the mornings and him smiling at this time was only once in a blue moon.

"Can we like talk?" He asked as an apple was thrown on his lap.

Grayson who was about to go back in the house, stopped and turned back to Ethan, silently asking what he wanted.

The older twin stood up and walked up to him. "What's happening to you, bro?"

The question hit Grayson like a ton of bricks. He didn't know, this wasn't him. He couldn't let anyone bring his guard down, to make him soft. He slowly snapped out of his temporary happy trance and closed his eyes with a deep breath.

"What is happening to me?"

-

Someone is catching feelings 😉