Green Eyes

Chapter Three - Green Eyes

Song - What Do You Mean by Justin Bieber.

-

"Grayson, shut the hell up! You brought chips to our mission?"

Ethan stared in disbelief as Grayson shamelessly devoured the snack. They were on the rooftops of King's College hostel, Grayson dressed in black and Ethan in white. It was evening time, the fall coming up. The students were done with the day and most of them were going back to their dormitories.

"I was hungry. Also, keep an eye out for the girl. Can't let her out of sight." Grayson revolted and glanced down at the bunch of students, leaving the Hall.

Ethan rolled his eyes and glanced down. Moments later, they saw a girl oddly familiar to the one in the photograph with a bunch of other boys and girls.

"That's her!" Grayson voiced Ethan's thoughts before he could speak. The latter nodded in agreement and immediately moved down.

They were in disguise. Appearing like college students themselves, who were there for purely educational purposes, they could easily get in. They were trained from an early age to get away as well as get in, no matter what the situation be or any condition they were in.

Also, getting fake identify wasn't a big deal. Absolutely not.

"You know, we could be normal university students like all of them here, if our family didn't leave us." Grayson whispered as he looked at the students, some walking with their squads while some held hands with their girlfriend or boyfriend, giggling softly to each other.

Ethan thought his younger twin felt sad. They were still 19, could easily get into any university because of their father's reach. They were homeschooled privately with the best teachers, they were comparatively smarter than any person their age could ever be.

However, before Ethan could console him, a small chuckle left Grayson's lips. "I'm glad we aren't like these unfortunates. Burdened with books and have to follow all these stupid rules of life. Look at us, we have everything they don't, and could ever even possibly dream of."

Ethan gaped at the ever changing attitude of his brother. However, that wasn't the main reason of worry at the moment, as they hid behind the wall of the laboratory, eyeing the girl and then the photograph.

"Same eyes greenish, same brown hair. That's absolutely the one."

"I like the combination." Grayson confessed.

Ethan smacked him lightly, earning a glare from the other. "We are on a mission, Gray. Focus."

"Ow. That was absolutely unnecessary." He mumbled but got up and moved.

"Ready bro?"

"Whenever you are."

They held eye contact for a moment, and after an affirmative nod, Grayson moved forward to initiate the first aspect of their plan. Ethan watched as Grayson walked over to their target after she had waved all her friends goodbye and was about to walk over to her car, which was a few metres away from the entrance of the college premises.

"Uhm. Hey, please wait!"

The girl turned around with a confused expression, as her eyes settled on Grayson who tried not to appear too creepy. "Yes?"

"Uhm, I saw you walking with some of your friends, and they have seemed to drop this." Grayson took out the iPod he had stolen from a random person in the university. It was part of their plan.

Everyone possessed a pair of headphones and an iPod, regardless they carried books or not. They are very important in college.

She took the iPod in her hands and then shook her head after analysing it. Grayson looked around, mentally grinning when he saw the crowd lessen with each passing moment. He smirked when he saw Ethan slowly carrying out his part of the plan.

"See carefully. This stuff looks expensive and I wouldn't mind taking it." He said playfully, causing the girl to giggle softly.

He always had that effect on girls. And people in general. He was intimidating, his words were manipulating. He could make the most aggressive person go on their knees within a few seconds with just his words and looks. It worked in their favour, he was the talker while Ethan was the doer. This is how most of their missions worked efficiently.

"I think it might be. Not sure. How about you keep it until you find its owner?" The girl smiled cheerfully, and for a fraction of a second, Grayson felt bad for what they were about to do to her. Her bright green eyes held innocence and positivity, something they had left an eternity ago.

"Hey, what happened... I... Hm. What"

Grayson watched with dark eyes as Ethan took off the chloroform filled tissue from her face as she slowly got limp and unmoving. He easily carried her body in his arms and smiled at him.

"Well, this was way easier than we thought." Ethan laughed as they started jogging towards their Range Rover, in the backside of the college. "Imagine how happy father will be."

Those words bought a smile to Grayson's face and all guilt left his heart.

"Really happy. Well done, Ethan."

"Well done, Grayson."