Voluptuous

Chapter Five - Voluptuous.

Song - Crybaby by Melanie Martinez

-

The next time Emilia woke up was when she was fully conscious. Faint memories and flashbacks of recent hours came rushing to her mind. She remembers speaking to two boys who appeared identical.

Moments later, the door to the room opened. She was startled as she saw the twins and an unknown blond man, who seemed a little older than the twins walk in with wicked grins on their faces.

"Ah, look she's awake." The blond man said softly as the twins nodded at him.

"She was awake once earlier, but talked gibberish. Hopefully, she will make sense now." Grayson said.

"Wait, you're the ones that don't make sense. Why am I here?" She stood up, but sat back down as her head spinned due to the after effects of the chloroform Ethan had given her.

"I'll make this clear, kid." The blond man said. "I'm Rosario Dolan, the owner of Purple Pub. And these two, are my sons. Ethan and Grayson Dolan. They own the club too."

Purple Pub.

The name sounded awfully familiar to Emilia. Then she remembered. Her father and along with other politicians having various talks about the notorious gangster club. She gasped as she backed away in sudden realization.

"Hey, hey. Relax, kid. I won't harm you. We have just held you under hostage until your father agrees to be on our side rather than revolting against us." Rosario said calmly, taking a step back as the twins stared at her intensely, making her shiver.

"What? Please let me go, I didn't do anything to you." She whispered, looking over to the trio.

"We know you didn't. And even though I might be a criminal, we respect women. Thus, you will be kept here with complete dignity." Rosario said as he picked up a bag and was about to go before turning once again.

"I taught my sons the same thing. And you will be under their watch. I'll be in Italy for a while, and I expect complete control and discipline. Boys, you get it?" He asked the twins, but Grayson in particular as he was making weird faces, as if trying to hide a smirk.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of them and the business." Ethan reassured.

"One thing. My watch will always be on your, girl. If you try to escape, then remember, we aren't as nice as we seem." Rosario warned, a smile replacing his features moments later after he saw Emilia nod and then left, leaving behind the twins with Emilia.

"Holding someone hostage is wrong, guys." Emilia muttered.

Grayson and Ethan shared a look before bursting into laughter. Ethan stayed there, however Grayson walked towards her slowly, which made her panic. She recognizes the deeper voice of the duo, he was the one who spoke to her in the first place.

"Listen here, and listen good. Just because we are being nice, does not mean we are." He said in a dangerously low voice, making her shiver.

"How old are you?" She asked instead, taking the twins by surprise.

"I'm nineteen. He's too, just twenty minutes older than whatever I am." Grayson replied. "Why do you ask?"

"Just thought it would be nice to know my kidnappers' age, seeing you both look quite young." Emilia said.

"Just because we are around your age, don't even think you can fool us." Ethan said as he walked forward and stood next to Grayson, staring down at Emilia. "We have been doing this since a long time, and believe me, when I say you don't want to anger us, I mean it."

Emilia gulped and nodded. The boys seemed friendly, but it was obvious how dark they actually were.

After that, the twins left the room, leaving her alone. The door was about to be locked just when Grayson popped his head in and winked at the confused girl.

"By the way, you're hot."