Two Thrones

Chapter Two - Two Thrones

Song - California by Jack and Jack.

-

"Welcome back home, Sirs."

The twins smiled and nodded in acknowledgement at their home chef Judy, an old woman who had always been there for them. She was glad to see both of them back in the house, she was worried for Grayson, even though Ethan had assured everyone that he would bring both of them safely.

And the Dolans never lose.

"I need some stress reliever, Ethie." Grayson whined as they reached their floor in the large mansion. Their 'father' had given an entire floor for the twins and their muses, he understood their needs since they were young men.

"Gray, first we need to go and see father. He asked me to bring you to him right after I get you back, actually. But you need to shower first, those filthy bitches handcuffed you." Ethan frowned in disgust as he examined the marks on his younger brother's wrist.

"Usually you're the one who loves the freaky shit." Grayson grinned playfully, remembering the collection of various handcuffs and inappropriate toys Ethan had collected.

"That's a different thing, stupid. We are the one who use it." Ethan laughed as he left the room, giving Grayson time to himself.

-

"Father. We're here."

The man in his early thirties turned around and smiled softly at his sons. His silky blonde hair moved in front of his face, covering his blue eyes. He was still very attractive for his age, he was tall and had broad shoulders.

Looks can be deceiving.

"My boys." He greeted.

This was the face of Rosario Dolan, the owner and head of Purple Pub. He fell apart from his family at the age of 14 and ventured into the mafia gang. Within a few years, he developed his own club, consisting of various illegal businesses as well as tasks. When he turned 18, one day he saw a set of twins, not more than 5 years of age, alone in an abandoned alley. He decided to take them in, trained them, gave them his own last name.

Thus, Ethan and Grayson Dolan, the most skilled and best criminals were formed. Both 18 now, they had everything. Money, power, fame, even though it was mostly notoriety.

"You had me worried there for a moment, my younger son." Rosario walked over to the duo.

Even though he was just 13 years older than the twins, he considered them as his sons. He didn't settle down with anyone, the twins were his only family and vice versa. Not related by blood, but by deed.

"It's alright, dad. Nothing can happen to me as long as Ethan is there." Grayson smiled at his brother while Rosario looked in between them. He needed to tell them the reason they were here.

"Alright, you guys need to do a thing for me." He begun and watched how the twins immediately gave him all their attention.

"Anything, father."

Rosario paced around in the room as he retrieved a photograph as well as some blueprints which gave details about their upcoming mission. He was a bit hesitant to do this, but seeing the fate of Purple Pub in the underworld, he knew this step had to be taken to boost the levels of their gang to beyond qualifications.

"You need to kidnap this girl." He said as he threw a photograph in front of the duo.

"Who is she?" Ethan asked as he glanced over once and then to their father. Grayson however held the photograph in his hands and stared with a smirk.

"The Mayor's daughter." Rosario answered. "Helding her captive, we can have the Mayor under our wing. I'll make a deal with him to help us with the cops, so that they can never get in our way and we don't get to see a repeat of what happened today, ever again. She will be the ace card to Purple Pub, the Mayor will be forced to be on our side."

"We will do that." Grayson reassured, as he put the picture in his pocket.

"So you never have to worry again." Ethan continued, giving his affirmation as well. However, it wasn't necessary as the twins always took the same decisions.

"Well then, I believe this information will help you in your mission. Don't get caught, this is our one and only chance."

The twins looked at each other, then back at their father and nodded stiffly. "We won't disappoint you, father."

With that, the twins were out of his sight, ready to do what their father ordered. They would do anything for him, he was the man who took them in as orphaned kids and gave them a high class life. In return, he barely ever asked them for anything. The twins took a vow for this mission to be completed, and they never lose.

"Let's do it."