The Power Zone

Chapter four - The Power Zone.

Song - Body Like A Back Road by Sam Hunt.

Also Grayson is so beautiful😍💓, whose lane you're in?

-

"Grayson, stop staring at her. You look like a creep." Ethan scolded as he noticed Grayson's failed attempts to keep his sinful gaze to himself.

"Can't help it bro, she's so hot. And it's been a while since I... " He trailed off with a shrug.

"You need Jesus, Gray. Also, you can't have her that way. As soon as she regains conscious, we need to take her to father. Our plan would be completed, only then." Ethan reminded him with a stern look that meant no funny business.

"Alright." He sighed.

They were back in their mansion, with their target with them. The poor girl was passed out, as she was respectfully placed on the couch by Ethan. Grayson however had a hard time with the presence of the pretty girl in their room. It had been a while since he had been with a girl.

"So, what do we do of her now? I'm sure father would keep her hostage until the Mayor agrees to be on our side." Grayson asked as he sat next to Ethan on the bed.

"Maybe he will give her to us. I remember him saying he has to go to Italy for work."

"That would be so cool." Grayson grinned while eyeing the girl.

"Gray, don't." Ethan shook his head. "Remember, she's still the Mayor's daughter. We can't cause her any trouble, absolutely not." He reminded.

Grayson put his hands under his chin and bit his lips. "But she's hot."

"She's indeed beautiful." Ethan nodded with a soft smile on his facial features.

They sat there in silence for a while until the sound of a faint cough snapped them out of their trance. Ethan stood up first as he walked over to see the girl had woken up, and was looking around the room in confusion. She gasped as her eyes landed upon the boy in front of her.

"You!" She said, half in confusion and half in an accusatory tone, even though she had no idea what to expect. She just remembers the face of this boy and then now, all of a sudden on a couch in an unfamiliar room.

"Me?" Ethan repeated dumbly.

"Yes. You were talking about some iPod, then all of a sudden you bring me here. Why dude?" She asked in confusion again.

Grayson was laughing softly in the back as he marched over to the duo and presented himself. The girl gasped again as her eyes roamed in between the two identical boys in front of her eyes.

"It was me who you talked to earlier, honey. Not him." Grayson clarified.

"Wait, sorry my head hurts and I see two of you." She mumbled, putting her head back against the couch again. Apparently, chloroform solutions weaken your thinking and processing abilities for quite a while.

"Well that's because there's two of us. Always has been." Ethan laughed and looked at Grayson.

Usually, their kidnapped victims weren't like this. He was expecting her reaction to be the same like the others, but what he found was surprisingly different, not that he was complaining. Grayson too had similar thoughts, as he moved a step closer to her.

"What's your name, love?"

The girl opened her eyes and yawned a little before replying. "Emilia. What about you?"

Emilia. Grayson liked the sound of it.

"I'm Grayson. Do you know why you're here?" He asked.

"No. But why is he here?" She pointed towards Ethan.

"Excuse me, this is my house." He answered.

"That's Ethan, Emilia. We both live here. And soon, you will too from now on."

However, she just looked in between them. "Why do you look the same? Are you twins?"

Grayson stared at her in disbelief and shook his head. "No love, he's just a clone I made for the science project."

Suddenly, there was a loud laughter from her as she passed out again on the couch right after mumbling some words.

"Ya funny, mate."

Grayson groaned as he covered her with a blanket, which she curled herself into. Ethan took out his phone a moment later and scrolled through the latest information, smirking at the explosion of the latest  breaking news that took over the internet.

Exclusive News Today.

Mayor Sherman Watson's daughter Emilia Watson missing since last evening. She was last spotted in her college campus, however her recent whereabouts are unknown leading us to the conclusion that she might be in danger.....

"Well, whether she is in danger or not, depends solely on her, right?" Grayson stated.

Because one thing Grayson didn't tolerate was disobedience. And one should know not to piss him off, because you don't want to witness Grayson Dolan mad.

That's definitely not a pretty sight.