3.0; the interview

"alright, next question: you're at home sleeping in the middle of a night when a fire suddenly breaks out

"alright, next question: you're at home sleeping in the middle of a night when a fire suddenly breaks out. you can only bring two things out of the house with you. what would they be?"

"what would they be...?" tom trailed off, leaning back into his seat in thought. the question wasn't that hard, he already knew his answer off the top of his head. but if the boy were to be honest, it would be a bit embarrassing to blurt out the particular idea he had in mind right away. so he hesitated for just a few moments.

"that's easy- I'd bring Tessa and y/n out with me," holland responds, erupting into laughter seconds after due to the funny smile he got from the interviewer. "what? what did i do, what's so funny?"

"i meant in terms of objects, what would you bring?" they laughed. tom gave a good hearted smile and shrugged.

"i don't know man, they were the first two names to pop into my head."

"well that's sweet," the interviewer smiled. "so they mean a lot to you, I suppose?"

"well of course," tom replied, a bit surprised that the answer wasn't already obvious, "my dog and my girlfriend? two of the most important and influential people in my life. they're angels, my angels, and i love 'em both very much."

"well i'm sure they're both happy to hear that," they replied, causing tom to grin.

"actually, i think y/n's watching this as we speak," tom mumbled quietly before gazing towards the camera and shouting out, "hi y/n! i love you babe."

and he did love her. he was head over heels in love with her.

and he was glad she felt just the same.

~~~
a/n: just a simple lil thing for today since i wanted to update :) as of now it seems that this book will be staying until further notice since i do have a few readers. anyway, thanks for reading and have a great day or night !
~melissa