13.0; raffle

You sat behind a table watching with adoration as your boyfriend spoke with many fans, exchanging hugs and gifts and all sorts of wonderful things

     You sat behind a table watching with adoration as your boyfriend spoke with many fans, exchanging hugs and gifts and all sorts of wonderful things. The boys were in the middle of a Brother's Trust event, and you decided to come along and help. You wrote out name tags, handled donations, wrote out ticket numbers for the raffle, and welcomed everyone with a smile. No one knew the two of you were a couple yet. You had started out as friends when your cousin, who was a makeup artist for marvel, brought you on set of Homecoming and introduced the two of you. Ever since then, it's been nothing but pure love and affection for one another. But for now, when anyone asked, you simply answered that the two of you were just friends and only friends. Many people thought he was dating his friend Zendaya anyway, so no one was too suspicious of you both.

    As Tom spoke with a fan, he glanced over at you and flashed that adorable little smile of his that always made your heart melt.

     "He's very taken with you, you know," a voice interjected, causing you to jump slightly. But you calmed once you saw it was only Nikki, Tom's mother.

     "And I'm very taken with him," you replied with a dreamy smile.

     "I've never seen him so content with anyone before you. It's like you were made for each other," she swooned, and she smiled when she noticed the blush beginning to rise to your cheeks.

      "I dunno. I just really love your son, and I'm trying my best to show him every day how much he truly means to me. Not 'he' as in movie star Tom, or celebrity Tom, or even male model gorgeous Tom. Tom as in the goofy Marvel fanboy Tom. The Tom who's the best dog dad in the world. The one who's a complete and utter gentleman, who's so kind and takes time out of his day to show his appreciation for others. My Tom."

     "Oh, I think I might cry," Nikki joked as she went to wipe her eyes. "Yes, you two are bloody perfect for each other. And speak of the devil."

      "Hey, darling," Tom smiled. "I just wanted to know if the raffle is ready yet."

       "Yeah, the jar's pretty full and no one's come up for a while to put a ticket in. I think it's ready, but you should probably announce that we'll be starting in a few minutes. Just in case there's any stragglers." Tom smiled, then looked to his mother.

     "Look at her! God, I love this woman!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, a small smirk spread across his lips. He glanced around to make sure someone was watching his every move, and many were. Then without hesitation, he leaned in and planted a big wet one on you, much to your surprise.

    Loud gasps and screams and excited chatter filled the room as Tom pulled away from you and winked. He gave you a cheeky smile before walking off, leaving you utterly shocked as you tried to process what the hell just happened and why. You didn't have much time to yourself though before many fans came rushing up to you to ask you the burning question that would finally be truthfully answered.

     "Are you and Tom dating?!"

~~~~~
a/n; hey guys! Sorry for taking like a month to update haha but there's been a lot of stuff going on at home and in my life so I've just been a little busy. Anyway, I've been thinking about publishing another book but I'm not sure whether or not I should. I'm thinking of either posting a Loki fic or a book of MCU imagines but idk. If you guys have any preferences or suggestions let me know :)