15.0; pure and simple

picture this: a cold hotel room smelling of lavender

     picture this: a cold hotel room smelling of lavender. wrinkled bed sheets wrapped around two warm sleeping bodies that have found themselves entangled within each other's embrace.

    soft peach fuzz gently brushes her smooth skin as he nuzzles his face into the crook of her shoulder. it tickles, causing a small smile to spread across her lips. his big gentle hands rest upon her exposed stomach from under her tee shirt. small callouses littered across his rough palm meet the softness of her skin, and ever so lightly scrape her with their ruggedness.

    he smells of the outdoors, something woodsy and comforting. cozy. his hair is a mess, as it usually is when he wakes up.

   the sun peeks through the curtains, as it is already almost noon. but the two lovers hadn't been able to sleep in like this for some time now, and they wish to savor the moment for as long as possible. just two pure hearts, beating in time with the other as they enjoy the company.

    his soft lips part slightly, brushing soft, wet kisses against her shoulder to wake her up. she smells of strawberries, something sweet.

   his touch sends shivers down her spine, causing a soft jolt from her body. but then she smiles, turning over slightly so she is facing the man. they make eye contact and exchange tired smiles.

   "i love you," she whispers, her soft breath fanning against his face. it sends chills along his skin.

   "i love you too," he smiles, gently kissing her nose before pulling the covers over their bodies completely. they sure as hell weren't getting out of bed any time soon.

~~~~
a/n; hello kids. this isn't my best work but I wanted to update. Thanks so much for 1k reads!!! So glad you guys are liking this book so far :) also I'm pretty sure I'm going to be uploading a Loki fic soon. I have a few chapters done already but it's not exactly ready yet. However it should be soon since tomorrow's my last day of school and I'll have time to work on it. Anyway lots of love you guys!