From Another Dimension. (An SNK/AOT Fanfic)

Welcome to From Another Dimension! I hope you like it. Please give me some feedback on the story.Otherwise,Lets begin!Oh and Curse Warning!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sydney's POV:

I had  just finished with my chores for the day and I'd sat to relax.I closed my eyes for a quick second and drank some of my water.I then got up and started to watch some TV. All of the sudden out of nowhere a bright Flash filled my room."What's going on?!" I shouted trying to look away even though it now filled my entire room.

"Young Sydney,You have been Chosen."A loud,Booming Voice said all around me.I looked around with confusion.

"What have I been chosen for?"I asked back.I don't remember being chosen for chosen for anything lately.

"You've been chosen as The Savior of another Dimension in which Titans have Taken over."The voice spoke aloud."I've been informed you can choose 4 others with you.Friends,Family,Or someone else."I knew exacaly what it was talking about.The series Attack on Titans and the Comics Shingeki No Kyojin.

"Bu-!" I was interupped,"There is no objection.You need to choose."I sighed and thought of who I would choose.When I found out I ran the names through my Mind agian.Dakota...Maddie...Nicole...Whit.

I looked up and told the Figure the Names."I choose my Friends Dakota,Maddie,Nicole,and Whit." The Figure nodded and started to leave."Oh,and by the way,You have 10 Minutes to get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whit's Pov

I was in my room playing with my Legos when A bright Light came from Nowhere and a Figure stood in front of me.I toppled ove and stared in awe at it and The figure suddenly Spoke to me."You are Whit Right?"I nodded as it spoke to me agian."Your friend Sydney has been chose to save a World far From her and she chose you to join her."

I stood up and nodded to the Figure and said,"I'll join her."The figure nodded and told me to get ready and I have 10 minutes to get ready and left in a Bright Flash too.I shook my head to clear my  mind of questions and started packing.

I grabbed a Bag and Shoved 3  of my favorite Stuffed Animals in it.I Brought Some Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles with me and Some Toy Animals.I had about a Minute Left so I grabbed some Star Wars Comics along with Legos and Star War Figurines.

Right before my Eyes a Bright Flash of light was in front of me and I was Engulfed in it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dakota's POV

I was at my house doing the Cookie Challenge Because I was Bored  when A Bright Light interruped me and Knocked the Cookie off my head and I looked at it.

"Hey you Inter-!" I stared at the Figure.It spoke to me Loudly,"Dakota Right?"I nodded as it continued,"Your friend Sydney has been chose to save a World far From her and she chose you to join her."I nodded and Shouted,"OF COURSE!"The figure started to go away.When it was It told me,"10 minutes until you leave.So getPacking!"And it just Disappeared.

I Grabbed an Old School back and Started to pack it. I grabbed soe Makeup and Allergy Pills (IDK Why She told me too.)I took my MP3 player and Earbuds with me.I shoved a Pocket Mirror in my Pocket.I grabbed Hair Spray,A Brush,and a Comb with me.I stared Hungrily at The Candy Bowl we Had before Violently Forcing it into my bag.