Chapter 9

Sydney's POV:

I Lined up next to My Friends waiting for our Turn.We watched at Countless People before us Failed and went to pack up their Items.While others were Successful.I watched Carefully at The Passing Cadet's Technique.I saw Several things in Common and smiled.I quickly Whispered to my Friends on what I saw and Also what they Taught Us in Class.

"Next!"I looked up to see Sasha had made it.Thank God She did Otherwise she Wouldn't Survive.I watched the Next Trainees go up there.I noticed that We were After that Group.Everyone watched in Silence as 4 of the 10 Failed and Left.The Others got done and were released to the Ground.I could hear The sighs of Relief as well as Seeing it.

"NEXT!"I gulped and Looked at my Friends."Felicitations."Dakota wished us Luck.We nodded to eachother and Walked up there.I walked up to a 3DMG Station where a Man with Brown hair Hooked me up.I looked over to my friends as People Hooked them up.I waited for the 3 words to Signal us.

"Lift Them Up!"I heard the Three deafening Words and My Heart Thumped so Hard I thought it would Burst Right out of my Chest at the Very Moment.I heard the Cranking of the Gear and I felt my Feet Lift off the Ground.

"Alright Cadets!Stay in this Position for Several Minutes and You Pass!"Shadis Informed us.I Gulped and Nodded.About a Minute Later,I heard a Thud beside me.I looked to my Left to see a Guy next to me Fall.He was Quickly released from his 3D Manuevaring Gear and Left.

I Felt good like I was going to pass.Suddenly I felt myself lean Forward.My heart stopped as It felt like I fell in Slow Motion.I did the Only Thing I could think of.I tightened my Knees up to my Chest and Closed my Eyes and Shut them Tight.I felt myself move up and Unlatched my Arms from my Chest and quickly Brought them Down to my sides.I opened my eyes and Realized I did a Front Flip.

I heard Gasps from the Crowd in front of me.I smiled and knew I could still pass.That was a Once in a Lifetime Chance That That Would Happen.I looked next to Me and saw Nicole smiling at me with Glee written all over her face.I couldn't see The others but I knew they'd be Proud of me.

After a Couple of Minutes,They let us down and I sighed out of Relief.Shadis walked over to me and the First thing I thought was,Oh shit!I'm going Home.He stopped right in front of me and said,"I expect more from you like that."I was Shocked and Didn't Understand."S-Sir?What do you mean?"I asked him.Shadis said,"When you Did that Flip to Save Yourself.I expect more like That.Now Quickly go to your Friends."I nodded,"Th-Thank you!"I said before hurrying to Catch up with them.

"Sydney!Did you really do a Flip?"Whit asked me.I nodded and answered with an 'Eeyup.' "I'm glad to have done it Otherwise I would have fallen and Failed."I smiled and we stood to watch the Next Group.I saw Eren,Mikasa,and Armin go up there.They were Quickly Hooked up and Raised.

Everyone was doing good when Eren Suddenly Slipped and Hit his Head on the ground Fairly Hard.He Groaned from the Pain and was Released.I looked over at Dakota Worrying about him."Dakota,You need to stop!We already now he Makes it!"Maddie Reminded her.Dakota Nodded and Took in a Deep Breath.

"How can He Kill all Titans If he Can't even Master the 3DMG?"I heard Someone say."Please let me Try Agian!"I heard the Boy Say."Alright Yeager.You can get a Re-Do Tomorrow."Shadis told him.He sighed of Relief and waited for who I guess was to be Armin and Mikasa.They were let down and went to Him as if he'd Just been through a Titan.A trickle of Blood Ran down his Face as Armin and Mikasa accompinied him to the Nurse.

They went Through the Crowd and Walked Straight passed us.Since This was a TV Show and Comic in Our World,We knew he'd Pass.

"Alright!The Rest of you Go get Lunch!"Shadis told us.As I walked with my Friends to get some Food,I Wondered,

What Would've Happened if I Didn't do A Front Flip?