Chapter 7

Dakota's POV:

*1 Month Later*

We were just Teasing Sydney about what Her and Armin Meeting that Night.We knew She had a Crush on him.Even in Our World After Watching Attack On Titans She had a Cartoon Crush on him.Now that He saw her Singing along with Eren,Connie,Jean,Marco,Reiner,and Bertholdt,She Completely Avoided them.She Avoided us too exept She would sometimes talk to us.She talked to Sasha Most of the Time Now.We were actually Eating Lunch now and She was Sitting in front of us talking to Sasha Next to her.

"Sydney,Do you think that the 3DMG Test will be Easy?"Sasha asked her.Sydney Nodded to her and said,"Yes,But I don't want to get my Hopes up.I Might Fail it though."Sasha nodded."Can I Have That?"She said pointing to Sydney's Bread.She nodded and Gave it to her.

We had the 3DMG Test Tomorrow.Those who were able to Balance would Stay.The Others...Would have to Leave and Go Home with Failure fresh on Their Mind.Some Might get a Do-Over and If you're Lucky 2.Otherwise...

Me and My Friends Didn't have a Choice to Fail.We Literately Fell From the Sky!We didn't even Belong here in the First Place! If we Failed We'd Probaly Go Back to Our World and Not Save Their World from Total Destruction.(It's not like I didn't like Explosions or Anything...)

"Still Can't believe we Ruined Sydney like That..."I murmured."Well It's Nicole's Fault that she Brought that up."Whit Whispered back to me while Maddie Nodded."Hey!It was all of our fault for Making Her Sing!"Nicole Hissed.We all looked over at Sydney Who Thankfully was too Busy Talking with Sasha about Food to Hear.

"We need to talk about this Privately."I whispered to them.We all Nodded and Started up a Normal Conversation."So,What'll Happen if we Fail the 3DMG Test?"Whit asked us."We Might go back to Our World with Defeat and Some Others Will be Chosen." I told him.I had Already thought about this."Probably."Maddie Agreed with me.

We soon Finished Eating while Sasha and Sydney were still Chatting.Most People were Gone by Then."I'm gonna go use The Bathroom Guys.Meet You Outside in 5?"I asked them."Ok."Nicole,Whit,and Maddie said in Unison as I headed off in the Direction of The Bathroom.

****Magical Time Skip****

When I got Done,I Exited The Bathroom and Headed Outside.I went and Turned a Corner to be Met by a Familiar Blonde Boy."Armin,What do you Want?"I asked him."Why Won't Sydney Talk to Me?"He asked me."Why?"I asked Him."Well,Because Everytime I go to Talk to her She Runs from me."He told me."Does She..."He Started and I Spotted Tears in his Eyes,"Hate me?"

"No!Of Course not! It just,when She was Singing and you said her Name like that She was Upset thinking you thought She was a Bad Singer.It was actually our fault.(Nicole,Whit,Maddie,Her.)We dared her to Sing."I explained to The Shota.He was a Bit Shocked at this.

"Th-Thank you Dakota."Armin thanked me.He Handed me a Bag."I've been trying to give these Back  to her for a While and Everytime I did,Well,I said that Earlier.Can you give those Back to her For Me?"He asked me.I nodded,"Sure."He waved to me as He Left.I went and Walked to our Cabin and placed it on Her and Nicole's Bed.

"What'cha Doing?"I Jumped at the Sound of the Voice and Looked to see Nicole.I sighed,"Nicole!You Scared Me!"I pouted."Me or Sydney?"She asked me,Looking at the Bag."Sydney."I replied."Cool and You were supposed to meet us 5 Minutes Ago!"Nicole told me.I chuckled,"Well,We're Both Gonna be Late to meet Our Friends."She Jumped up,"YOU'RE RIGHT!"She grabbed my Hand and Dragged me out.

****Magical Time Skip****

Sydney didn't Bother with the Bag until After Taking a Shower."Sydney,Those are the Book you let Armin Borrow.He asked me to Deliver them to You."I Told her.She Stared at the Bag and opened it.She carefully Took the Book out and Laid them on The Dresser Next to Her.

She stared Blankly at The Bottom of The Bag and Picked up a Note.She giggled and Stared at it."What?"Whit asked her.She smiled and Read the Note to us.

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

I Love You,

Do you Love me Too?