Chapter 15

Sydney's POV:

I was Dreaming and I was Surrounded by Darkness. "Hello?" I called into it. I heard a Voice Speak to me. 

When Others Sacrifice Themselves for you, You'll know how to Defeat the Titans...

"Time to Wake up!" A voice rang ot through the room, waking me up. I shot up to see Hanji standing there, Her eyes Sparkling like a Diamond. "

Why are we up Earlier then we usually are?" Dakota Mumbled. Hanji clearly heard this. She responded," Because on an Expedition, We have to Wake up Early and Since you guys signed up You're getting up Early!"

" Let's get our Uniforms on," I Muttered loud enough for them to hear. We all got up and Dressed (Girls in Bathroom Whit went to a Closet) and Followed behind Hanji.

"So, How many times have you seen the Ocean?" Hanji asked us as we went along. " A lot." I spoke for us. She squealed in excitement and jumped up in the air. I giggled at her reaction and noticed that we were almost there.

"How many other Cadets signed up?" I asked her. "More then we thought would. I never thought you would signed up but you did!"

Geez, How many Cups of Coffee did she Have this Morning to have this much Energy?

I was looking at The Ring Armin gave me when Hanji announced that we Arrived at The Mess Hall. I looked inside to see Familiar Faces.

I saw Eren with Mikasa and Armin, Reiner and Bertholdt, Jean and Marco, and Sasha and Connie along with Ymir and Christa. "Hmmm... I thought we'd be the First to arrive. I guess I was Wrong. " Hanji muttered to herself.

"Thank you for Helping us out Cadets! We'll be Leaving in 5 Minutes or so..." Erwin announced.

****Magical Time Skip****

We were in Several Different Units and I was in one with Armin, Sasha, Maddie, Whit, Nicole, Dakota, Eren, Jean, and Marco with Levi leading us and the Rest across the Field the Geilds from us.

Riding on a Horse Chafs expecially when your used to a Car. My friends and I were in the Middle of the Group. I had Armin to my Right, Whit to my Left, Dakota in front of me and Nicole Behind me.

We were on an Expedition to find The Ocean and Anything Else that could be Useful or Stuff. I wish it was to find the Ocean. It was to Eliminate more Titans.

A Large Titan, Bigger than Most of the Others, Was In the Field ahead of Us. I'm pretty sure that everyone saw it.

A Large Ear piercing Screech Rang out through the Field and it came from, Wait for it, The Titan. It's mouth opened wider then I'd ever seen and I saw the Unbelievable.

As we got Close to it, It's mouth opened and out came at least 5 Titans. I heard Gasps come from around me and I let one out too.

"Pass By it Cadets! We don't need to Fight them." Levi Commanded us.

As we were passing right by it, My horse Kicked me off and kept running. Before I fell to the Ground, My friends Horses did the Same. We al, hit the Ground with an "Oomf!"

I'll admit It hurt like hell. The Horses kept on going as The "Titan Creating Titan" Stared at us.

We're about to Die