Chapter 6

Sydney's POV

I was dreaming a Great Dream.Armin was Dancing with me.We were about tokiss when I Woke by an Alarm.It was My Tablet Alarm.I screamed quietly and looked at my Tablet.I Totally Forgot about the Alarm I had Set For School.

"What was That!"Dakota Yelled."My Alarm.I Guess It still on Even in Another Dimension."Maddie Groaned."It's Still Nighttime!Shut it up!"I sighed.It was almost 6:00 and all Cadets had to Report to The Mess Hall at Dawn.

"I'm Gonna Get ready.You Should too.We have to be in The Mess Hall At Dawn."I got up and Turned on my Tablet and Turned it around.I Grabbed a Lantern and Quickly Lit It.It Lit the Room up Pretty Well.

"Ugh,Who turned on The Lights?"I heard a Whit say."I did and I'm gonna go Get Ready.Did you hear what I said?"I asked Him."No.What Did you say Sydney?"He asked Me.I Sighed,"I said We have to Report to The Mess Hall At Dawn.So you guys have to get up Soon."

"Whatever..."Dakota said.I Groaned as I Stretched My Arms Behind Me.I walked into the Bathroom and Took my Clothes off and Changed into The Uniform.While I was Changing,I kept Thinking about how We would save them,Or even if We're Supposed to Save them.

I walked out of the Bathroom and Put my Night Clothes up."You Guys need to Get up.You're gonna Bet Late."Maddie Muttered,"5 More Minutes Mom..."I was getting Pissed Off.I got on the end of thier  Bed and Jumped up and Down Screaming,"WAKE UP YOU LAZY BASTARDS!!!!!"

"I'M UP!"Dakota and Maddie Screamed at the Same Time."Good,Get Whit and Nicole up,Get Dressed,and Meet me in The Mess Hall."Maddie sighed,"Fine."I Smiled and Got Off The Bed and Left to The Mess Hall.

On the Way there,I kept thinking about How we would Save Them.I sighed and looked around to see it was Still Night.It was almost Time for Morning.I should be the First in The Mess Hall,I thought on the Way there.

I Entered the Mess Hall to see Nicole sitting there in her Uniform and a Breakfast Try in front of her."How Did You...."I stopped,Shocked at this.She Laughed at my Loss of Words,"I've been Here all Night."I stood there Shocked."Ok...?"Nicole Smiled at me,"Go and Get Some Breakfast."

I Walked over and Grabbed a Tray of Food and Sat next to Nicole."Happy Sydney?"I heard Maddie Say.Nicole and I looked over to see Maddie,Dakota,and Whit Standing there."Oh,Hi guys!"Nicole said to them."How....?"Whit questioned her."She's Been here All Night."I told them.

"Come join us..."Nicole said in a Zombie-Like Voice.I Joined her."Must Eat Breakfast..."I opened and Closed my Jaws like a Zombie."Walk...Walk...Walk...Walk  Like a Zombie!"Dakota shouted walking Toward us like Zombie.Maddie and Whit Followed Suit.

When they Came close to us,Nicole and I pretended to be caught by them as They (Fake) Ate our Arms.We laughed and Nicole and I went back to eating while Whit,Dakota,and Maddie got Food.They came and Sat Down With Whit Next to me and Dakota and Maddie in front of us.

"Hey Sydney,"Nicole said,"What were you Doing Last Night with Armin?"She asked me while Smirking."I was Letting him Borrow some Books."Dakota and Maddie started to Giggle as a Light Blush Appeared on My Face."WAIT!So You're the Shadow I saw in the Window last Night!"I yelled at her."Who Else Would it be?"She said to me.

"Sydney,"Whit asked me,"Is that all you were doing?"I was a Deep Crimson Red."WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO PERVERTED!?!"I yelled at them,Hoping no one Heard me.I got up and Walked to the Table Behind me and Sat Down while they all Laughed.

"Hey Sydney...."I heard Nicole Say.I ingnored her."Sydney..."I ignored her agian."SYDNEY!"I turned around,"What?"She smiled at me."Can you Sing PONPONPON for us?"I sighed."Why?"Smiling,She said,"Because We want you to."I groaned,"Fine."I took in a Deep Breathe

PON PON Set it Free

C'mon, let the crazy show

Because if you don't

Life would be so dull, you know

Headphones at Full Blast

Rhythm's got me Pumped At Last

WAY WAY open road

Gotta make it on my own

PON PON can't you see

Endless possibilities?

DON DON hear that beat?

Sounds like it's your heart to me

BOY BOY stay with me

Don't abandon what could be 

YEA YEA That's the way 

Ah-ah, you make me happy

"SYDNEY?!?!"I Looked over to See a Surprised Armin.Behind him came Eren,Connie,Jean,Marco,Reiner,and Bertholdt.I Blushed from Embarrasment and ran out of the Room on The Verge of Tears.

He'll Never Like me Now...