Chapter 5

Armin's POV

I woke up Sometime in the Night and Tried to go Back to Sleep.I couldn't so I Grabbed a Lantern and Lit it. I picked up a Comic called My Little Pony,and Started to read.

There was a Pink Pony with Something on her Hand.She went next to a Pont with White Fur and Purple Hair and called her Rarie-Roo.The Rarie Pony Called the Pink one Pinkie.Her Name must be Pinkie Then.

Then a Blue Pony with Rainbow Hair walked over.Rarie called her Rainbow Dash.That's her Name.What about the Purple Pony?They Mentioned Twilight and That Must've been Her Name.

The White Background started to change and soon they had on Weird Clothes.It was then Snowing and Rainbow Dash Got Angry.Then Pinkie had the Undead coming for them.Then,Rainbow Dash had Rainbow Vision and Turned then all to Normal.They were then Abducted by a Weird thing and Gone.

The Ponies were now Surrounded by Crazy Technology.Then,an Explosion Happened and Rainbow Dash and Twilight went to Go Check it Out.

The Scenery Changed and it went to a Town that looked Chaosed.They're was a Queen and Other Ponies and They were being Served Cake.Mmmm Delicious Cake,I Thought.

Three Tiny Ponies then walked up to Her.One was Dark Orange with Purpleish Hair,Another Yellow with Red Hair and a Pink Bow While the Other was White with a Mix of Light Pink and Purple Hair.She was Talking about Jewels Called the Elements of Harmony.

There was then a Dragon Looking out the Window.It then Showed 3 Ponies Hiding.A Yellow Pony with Pink Hair,A yellow Pony with a Weird Hair on and Different Colors of Gray Hair.The Other was Orange with Yellow Hair and She had a Red band at the End of her Hair.The Pink-Haired Pony was Named Fluttershy.

It went Back to Twlight,Pinkie Pie,Rainbow Dash,and Rarie(He Doesn't know her Name is Rarity Yet.)I Laughed at how I Thought The White Pony was Rarie-Roo but it was acually Rarity.

"Armin,Go back to Sleep,"I heard Eren Mumble."I reading a Funny Comic Though!"I Objected.Eren Sighed,"Tell me What it's About."

"It's about Colorful Ponies Going on Crazy Adventures."I Told Eren.Eren laughed at it.

"It's Still Night!Why are you Guys up?"Jean Yelled at us."Can't I sleep before Breakfast?"Connie Asked us."Ar-Armin says he's Reading a Comic on Colorful Ponies!"Eren said through his Laughs.Jean and Connie Instantly started Laughing.

"I Can Prove it to you!"I said.Jean and Eren came Down from the Top Bunks and Connie got up and Came to My Bed.I showed them the Cover and Their Mouths Instantly Dropped."Well,I'll be Damned!"Jean Said.

I opened the Book and pointed to Different Ponies,"The Blue Pony with Rainbow Hair is Rainbow Dash.The Pink one is Pinkie Pie.The Purple One is Twlight and the White One with Purple Hair I thought her name was Rarie-Roo,but that was a Nickname.That's what I laughed about.Her name is acually Rarity."

"What Strange Name...Where did you get the Comic Anyway?"Connie Asked Me."Sydney let me Borrow Most of her Books."Eren said,"When did you do this?"I gulped."Last Night when You guys Were Sleeping.She Gave me Some Other Books."I brought the Bag down and took out some Books.

I showed them The Warriors Book&The Manga,The Atlas and Dictionary."Is that the Book of Their World?"Eren asked,His eyes Widening.I Nodded,"Yes,Wanna look at it?" Jean,Connie,and Eren said,"Yes!"in Unision.

We were looking at the the Atlas for a While until Connie Piped up."I'm Gonna go get Changed and Get Breakfast.You guys wanna be there Early?"I looked up."I guess I'll go."Eren and Jean Shouted,"Me too!"At the Same Time.

****Magical Time Skip****

When we each got done Dressing into our Uniform,We left for the Mess Hall."So those are the Type of Books They Read in Their World?"Eren Asked me.I nodded,"I Guess So.I've never seen them in The Library."

Eren sighed."Why do you Read so Much?"I Face-Palmed."Haven't I told you this Before?"He shook his Head."I Don't Remember if you did."I sighed."Well It's Because-"I was Interuppted by Connie."Hurry up Guys!We won't be thier First and get the Best Food!"

Eren and I hurried Forward to catch up with Jean and Connie who were now accompanied by Marco,Reiner,and Bertholdt.We were talking when we Heard Voices coming from the Mess Hall."Guys!They beat-" "SHHHHHHHHHH!"Jean Shushed Connie.Someone was Singing

PON PON Set it Free

C'mon, let the crazy show

Because if you don't

Life would be so dull, you know

Headphones at Full Blast

Rhythm's got me Pumped At Last

WAY WAY open road

Gotta make it on my own

"Whoever is Singing is Great at it!"Reiner Complimented The Mysterious Singer."Those are Wierd Words With it."Eren said."I'm Gonna Go See Who it is!"Jean said,Going to Enter."

PON PON can't you see

Boundless possibilities?

DON DON hear that beat?

Sounds like it's your heart to me

 "Wait!"Connie Stopped him,"Let's Try and Guess Who it is!" Eren scoffed,"Definately not Mikasa."Eren said and I Nodded."Might Be Christa."Reiner Suggested."Probaly."Bertholdt agreed with him.

"Armin,You go Check!"Connie said,Shoving me Forward."Why me?!"I asked them."Because You are The Chosen One!"Connie Almost Shouted."Okay,I'm going."I told them.I turned the Corner and I Couldn't Believe Who I Saw.

BOY BOY stay with me

Don't abandon what could be 

YEA YEA That's the way 

Ah-ah, you make me happy

"SYDNEY?!?!"