Chapter 12

Tabitha's POV:

*2 Weeks Later*

Tyler had just left about 20 Minutes ago for her Vacation to The Bahamas and She Probably had everything in the world in her Car. I couldn't believe My Eyes when I saw her Car. She had like 8 Suitcases filled with items she "Needed." When I asked her If she had too much stuff She said," I never Have too much stuff!" All I did was sigh in reply.

What am I doing now? I'm currently in Town at Poblanos waiting for my Food and Surprisingly found out Shawn was here too. We were talking about Kids at School. I guess you could call it Gossiping but it Kinda wasn't that. We were Chatting about our Missing Friends.

"If They were here Right now, They'd be Chatting with us I think Whit, Dakota, Maddie would Chatting with us while Nicole was off doing Her Thing and Sydney would Either Be Reading or Be focused on getting Food." I guessed. Shawn nodded signaling he Agreed with me.

"Funny that She's not eating herself because of her Last Name." Shawn Chuckled and I Laughed at his Remark. "That's True!" I Laughed in Reply. I heard a Familiar Song in the Background Music and Realized it was Owl City's To the Sky.

"It's To the Sky!" I gasped. Shawn raised an Eyebrow. "What's To the Sky?" I smiled While Listening to the Song. "It's a song by Owl City! It's one of my Favorite!" I started to Sing The Chorus.

Bird's eye view, 

awake the stars 'cause they're all around you.

Wide eyes,

Will always brighten the blue.

Chase your dreams,

and remember me, sweet bravery,

'Cause after all those wings will take you up so high,

So bid the forest floor goodbye,

As you race the wind and

Take to the sky.

Take to the sky

When I sang it, I sang it with Passion and Almost like I really Meant It."You must Really Like this Song." Shawn commented and I slowly nodded. 

"When's the Food gonna be here?" Shawn Groaned, blocking The High Sun out of his Eyes. It was Midday and We were out of School today. Our Food Still hadn't come. It had been about 30 Minutes since We Ordered and We were Growing Impatient. 

"Well, There were a Good amount of People Here Before us." I Pointed out. "Sydney would've killed herself, Come back to life, Then kill herself Agian." Shawn made the Point of that. 

"What about her Brother and Sister?" I asked him. He looked at me Questionably. "Wait a Second! She has a Brother and Sister?!" He stared at me Dumbfounded. I laughed at his Reaction to that." You Didn't know?! She talks about them at P.E like, All the Time!"

"Really? I always thought She was Talking about 2 of Her Cousins, not a Brother and Sister!" He Exclaimed. "Well Yeah, They're kinda all she Has." I Murmured. Shawn was Confused."Wh-What do you Mean?"He Stuttered.

I sat there Hesitately until I Whispered," Her Parents are Dead Dude..." His Eyes Widened and He Quickly Apoligized for Asking. He Cleared his Throat and quickly Changed the Subject."So," Shawn Started," What are Sydney's Brother and Sister's Names?"