Chapter 16

Sydney's POV

The "Titan- Creating Titan" Stared at us and The first thing to Cross my Mind was We're Going to Die.

Hitting the Ground had Left us all out of Breath since we Didn't Expect it. We were Backing up using our feet to Push us. I looked the way of The Squad we were in and Saw as The Horses ran Fast Through the Middle, The Other Horses giving them the Room to. I made out Heads looking at the 5 Lonesome Horses and Noticing we weren't There. 

I tried to use my 3D Manuever Gear and Noticed it was Broken into Pieces. "How?" I murmured. Same for Whit, Dakota, Maddie, and Nicole. The Titan Creator Was Walking right toward us. "We're Dead!" Whit Screamed. I was looking around for Anyone or Anything that Could Help up.

"RUN!" I heard a Female Voice Shout at us. I looked over and Saw Petra along with Eld, Gunther, and Oluo on Their Horses coming Toward us. They Deployed Their 3D Manuever Gear and Fly Toward the Titan.

"You Heard her! Let's Run!" Nicole Shouted. We scrambled up and Started to Run toward Our Asssigned Unit. I was Slower as I Turned around to Watch Our saviors.

I watched in Horror as It Grabbed Eld and Chomped  The Top Half of his Body, The rest falliing to the Ground. It Slammed Oluo Between It's Hands and It smashed Petra Under it's Foot. Gunther was Smushed between The Titan's Fingers.

I Gasped and Covered my Mouth to Keep me from screaming out in Horror. It was Just like when I saw my Parents die but Bloodier. My knees felt wobbly from all the Blood and I was Close Enough to have Blood Splattered on my Uniform. I fell on the Ground on my knees at the Sight before my eyes. Me and My friends always joked about Death at School but When I saw it...

"SYDNEY!" A Scream interrupted my thoughts. Armin had Separated from The Unit with 2 of our Horses. Dakota and Whit hopped on One and Nicole and Maddie on the Other as I got on Armin's Horse.

They Sacrificed Themselves for us to live. It thought about it for a Second. I gasped as I remembered from my Dream

When Others Sacrifice Themselves for you, You'll know how to Defeat the Titans...

"Armin! Let me Off and go join the Group." I told him. "No! I will not let you do That!" He told me. "Now! I can Save you from the Titans!" I replied in a Stern Voice. He hesitated for a Second then Slowed down.

"Guys! Stop!" I told them. They Started to Slow down too. I got off Armin's Horse and Maddie and Nicole off Theirs and Same with Dakota and Whit. "Go back to The Unit." I told him. "But-" He started. "Go!" I cut him off and He started back with the Horses.

I sighed, knowing that this would take us back to our World Even though I missed my Brother and Sister Dearly and Friends. "Ready?" I asked and They Nodded and We hit Each Other's Fist.

Armin's POV

I got Back with The 2 Horses after Sydney told me to. I did it but only for her because She was my Girlfriend. I heard a Loud Bang Behind me. I quickly turned around and Saw a Bright Flash Floating up from where they were at.

It took a Couple of Seconds to see It was Sydney, Whit, Dakota, Maddie, and Nicole. They were Different. All of Their Hair became Longer then Their Body, Including Whit, and They have Glowing Necklaces Around Their Necks Along with Color now in Their Hair.

Sydney had an Aqua Blue and Red Stripes in her Hair. Whit also had Aqua Blue but he Had Orange Stripes instead in his Hair. Dakota had a Pink and Purple Stripes in her Hair. Maddie had Yellow and Hot Pink in her Hair, and Nicole had Only a Green Stripe.

They were now as High as the Titan as a Tiny White Beams from the Necklaces met up in One Spot. When they all Met up, A Rainbow Emerged from the Spot and flew High over the Titan's Head and Hit him on Top. I shut my Eyes as The Light covered Everywhere.

When it cleared up, All the Titans around us had Vanished, Gone, Anything you could think of. The 5 were Laying on the Ground. "Hiyah!" I Commanded my Horse to Go over to them. 

I got there and Hopped off. They were Unconcious, but They'd Killed off The Titans. Humanity had Won the War thanks to the Dimension Travelers.

I squatted down and Poked Sydney's Cheek. She groaned and Sat up, Rubbing her Head. The Rest of The Unit came over to the them. They all Started getting up. I looked at the Necklaces Around their Necks and saw how they Shine Brighter Then the Sun.

All of the Sudden, A Bright Figure Appeared in front of us. It was White and you Couldn't Make out who it was. "Wh-Who are you?" I stuttered and Asked. "It's the Lady that sent us here to Save You Guys!" Nicole Pointed at her. She nodded.

"You have Completed your Task you Were sent here For. It's time for you to leave but Before you do, You may have you're Final Goodbyes." She Spoke Loudly. My heart sank as This would be Our Final Farewells.

I helped Sydney up and She put her Face to My Shoulder. Dakota and Eren Hugged and Kissed for the Last Time and So Did Nicole and Marco as Maddie and Whit said Bye to Their Friends. I squeezed Sydney tight and Kissed her on her Lips. It was a Gentle Kiss. 

"I'll miss you Forever... And I love you." Her Voice Quavered as She Spoke. "Time to Go." The Lady of Light told them. She let go of Me and Walked over to The Lady. "Have a Great Time! The Ocean is North!" She said before They Disappeared.

Angel's POV

I was in Nicole's Parent's Spare Bed Room reading a Book when I saw a Bright Light in front of me. I covered my Eyes and when it went away I looked up. I felt tears in my Eyes at The Sight.

"They're back Max!" I Cried. He grunted from the Couch in Their Living Room. "Who's back?"

"It's Sydney, Whit, Dakota, Maddie, and Nicole! They're Back!"

THE END