Chapter 13

Sydney's POV

The Squad Leaders and Captains wanted to meet us. My guess... Well, what just Happened? Oh yeah! Our Friends, Tabitha, Shawn, and Nicole's Brother Aaron. While my friends were walking behind Shadis, I ran over to the food and Grabbed Some Beef Ramen Noodles, LAYS potato Chips, and a Boston Cremé Pie and quickly follwed suit behind My Friends.

When we Finally made it to The Meeting Corridor, Shadis entered and we Were right behind him. I saw Lance Corporal Levi, Captain Erwin, and Squad Leader Hanji. I still had my in my Hands as we sat down. I put the food on the Table in Front of me and went to eat The Chips when Levi Stopped me.

"What is that Cadet Apple?" He asked me. "Potato chips Sir!" He took them and inspected them. I whined a little but went for my Beef Ramen Noodles when Erwin took them. "These?" Commander Erwin asked me. "Ramen Noodles! Beef to be Exact!" I reached for my Boston Cremě Pie when Hani took it. "What is This?!?!" She asked curiously. "Boston Cremé Pie Ma'am!" I sighed but snicked as they opened the Bags with thier Teeth. Hanji, Levi, and Erwin took Bites of the food and chewed.

"Is this... Salt?" Levi asked us, pointing to the Potato chips. We nodded and Hanji and Erwin stopped. "Do you know how rare Salt is here? Really Rare!" Hanji Shouted Energetically. "Not in Our World it's not Rare. it's in about Every food Exept Sweets." Maddie Explained.

They were Clearly amazed by this, Hanji expecially. "What about these ' Beef Ramen Noodles'?" Erwin asked us. "Take the Noodles out you'll see a Small Packet in there. Open it and in there is Seasoning in there. That has Salt in it and you usually cook them and then eat it then put it in but too late! You can just dip the Noodles in it." I explained to him. He tried opening the packet but I took it from him and opened it. He dipped it in and ate it.

Commander Erwin must've liked it because he ate more of it. Hanji had Already ate the Boston Cremé Pie because the wrapper layed there in the Table and Crumbs were around her Mouth. After they were done and I was Tortured because I loved Food, The 3 asked us questions about our world's food and we had no choice but to answer them.

"Cadets! You're in charge of Cleaning up the Food and Bringing it into the Kitchen!" Levi told us. Before we left I wanted to tell them something. I turned around and scurried back over there.

"Also In our world, This is a TV show Called Attack on Titan and a Comic Book called Shingeki no Kyojin." Hanji jumped up and down. "Really!?" I nodded and hurried to catch up with my friends. "Apple!" I heard Levi say. I looked back and Saluted. "Yes?" He stared at me." Get Jaeger, Ackerman, Arlert, Kirstien, Braus, and some Other Cadets to help you. I nodded saying Yes Sir! and ran off to my friends.

I was out of breath when I met up with them. "Hey Sydney! Where'd ya go?" Dakota asked me. "I told them."

"Told them what?"Whit asked. "They're a Comic book and TV Show in Our World." They shrugged it off."Oh, and We have some helpers too. Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Sasha, and Some Others will help us too"

****Magical Time Skip****

After the 3-4 Hours of Moving the Food from outside to inside, We sat down under a Tree to Relax. I shut my Eyes and sighed in relief. I heRd Rapid Footsteps and as they drew closer, I opened my Eyes to see a Blonde Shota running toward me. Armin stopped in front of me and waited at second to Catch his Breath and was Blushing hard.

"This is for You!" He shoved something in my hands and ran back off. I opened my hands to see a ring in my Hand as Blue as the Ocean.

Why me?