Chapter 14

Dakota's POV

Armin had run up to Sydney and Given her something. When she opened her hands, She just smiled at it. "What is it?" I asked curiously. "It's a ... Ring." She opened her Hands and revealed a Crystal Blue Gem ring in her Hands. It shined Bright and you could see you're Reflection in it.

"So Pretty and Shiny ..." I said, just about drooling over it. She giggled put it on her Ring Finger. It fit Perfectly. She was lucky and I wanted Something like That.

"Lucky! I have a Boyfriend and He's never Done anything but Kiss me and Hasn't given me Something like That. On the Other hand You have a Lover and you get a Shiny Ring!" I pouted. "At least You're Eren's Girlfriend! The Guy I like Just gives me stuff I don't Even Know is really from Him to Me of That His Friends Dared him too!" She hissed at me and Pointed to Armin's Escape Route.

Armin was sitting by Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt, and Connie ( LOTS OF PEOPLE HE SITS BY) He was looked over here until we Looked over there and Then He quickly look away. Maybe she was Right... But I chose not to see it.

"Sydney... He likes you for You, Not Because of His friends Daring him too, I think..." Whit ensured her. She looked up from the Ring. "Really?" She asked with Big Eyes. Oh God... 

"Whit is Right. I believe it was from His Heart." I agreed. If it was all just a Dare or messing with her or Something on those lines, We'd kick their Asses for that because That shouldn't happen.

"We're Back!" Maddie interrupted our Conversation. They were back with the Various Ramen Noodles and Chips along with Some Boston Crème Pies. Sydney ran up and Snatched Beef- Flavored Noodles, 2 Boston Creme Pies, and A bag of Funyuns. She ran back to her Spot almost like she Didn't do anything. When it came to eating, She was a Big one.

"So," Nicole said, Sitting down," Anything Interesting happen While we were gone?" Whit spoke up. "Oh, Something defiantly did." And looked over at Sydney.

"Sydney! What happened?" Nicole narrowed her Eyes at Her. She looked up from her Food and Showed her hand to Nicole and Maddie. They stared at it too with an Expression on their Face that Probably looked like Whit and Mine's when we Saw it.

"It's so Shiny!" Maddie Squealed. "That's what I said!" I smiled at her and They couldn't take their Eyes off. Nicole was the First to separate From it.

"I have one too." We looked at Nicole and She laughed as us. She showed us hers and We all looked at it. It looked exactly like Sydney's but it was Black outlined with a Red. 

"Cool! We're like Twins in a way!" Sydney said and They Fist-bumped the Rings together. A Small but Bright Light erupted from it and Shone around. We were Surprised by The Reaction of The 2 Rings. I looked around and No one else saw it.

"That's the Solution!" Sydney Shouted loudly, Attracting attention from others. She Embarrassedly Laughed scratched her Neck. "Solution to What?" Maddie Questioned her.

"To Save Their World! The Gems we get we put together and They Blast the Bad guys Away!" She whispered. My eyes widened as The Point Provided by her could possibly be correct. This could be The Solution to Saving Their World. 

"That's A Great Theory Sydney!" I told her and She smiled at me. "Alright, So Nicole and I already have ours, So all we need is you guys," She stopped and pointed to Maddie, Whit, and I," To get yours. Then all we have to do is Find the Titan Place Thingy and Blast It or Someone to Pieces!" She Jumped up and Down. " Now, Spread Out!" She yelled and pointed up.

"What are you doing?" Whit asked her. She kept her pose and Facial expressions and said," I have no Idea! But You guys need to find yours."

"What about You and Nicole?" I asked her. Sydney was about to Speak but Nicole Beat her to it. "We're going to get you a Boyfriend!"  

"What...How...Huh?" Sydney spluttered before getting Dragged away by a Nicole set on that Goal. I had to agree with Nicole. It had been too long that Her and Armin had been avoiding Each other (Besides the Ring and The Letter in the Books.) It was about Time.

"Meet up Later during Dinner!" Nicole Shouted back at us while pulling Sydney. "Ok!" We yelled back at her and Split up.

****Magical Time Skip****

After an Hour or Two, I had no Luck in finding it. I sighed and Sat down at The Tree we Usually do and looked around. No Sign of The Rest.

I heard someone Marching around through the Bushes and Looked behind me at the Shaking Bushes. I approached The bushes quietly and jumped on The Person in the Bushes.

"I GOT YOU!" I shouted and looked down to see who it was. It was Eren. " I'm so Sorry Eren! I thought You were an Assassin I had to Take out before They took me out!" I Cried. He grunted and got up.

"It's fine because I got you Something," He told me," Close your Eyes for it!" I quickly shut My Eyes and held out my Hands. I felt something slip onto My Fingers. "Open them!" he said excitedly. I did as told and Looked at my Finger. It was a Purple Gem ring and looked just like Nicole's and Sydney's. Just Like Nicole and Sydney's Ring, Huh? Wait a Minute! I totally forgot!

"I Have to Go! And thank you!" I Rapidly ran to The Mess hall.

When I finally Got there, I spotted my Friends at Our Table and Armin Sitting next to Sydney. Well, Well, Well, Nicole For the Win...

"Hey Dakota!" Sydney Chirped at Me. I smiled and waved back at her. I noticed most of The Cadets had the "Food From the Heavens" as I heard. I grabbed some Sun Chips and a Boston Creme Pie and Sat Down. 

"Armin, Can you Excuse us for a Second?" Sydney asked him and He Nodded. He got up and Sat next to Mikasa and Jean. She and Nicole looked at us.

"Any Luck?" Nicole asked us. Maddie Held up a Hot Pink Gem ring as I held up my Purple Ring and Whit had a Red one. We all Smiled and Glee grew on all of our faces. We were Going to Save their World!

"Cadets'!" Everyone looked over and saw Commander Erwin standing there. "As you all know, All of this food came from Somewhere we Don't know of," He glanced over toward us." But we are Thankful for it. I am announcing that The Survey Corps is taking an Expedition outside the Wall and We need Cadets to Join us. Sign Up is at The Exit of The Mess Hall, That is all."

Murmurs of Disapproval Rippled through the Crowd. "Nope!" Nicole Said and went back to eating. "Yep!" Sydney said. Nicole Shook her head and Sydney Nodded.

"Come on! This could be our Chance to Find the Person or Thing Behind this and Save them all! No one else is Disagreeing!"Sydney Smiled at Nicole. Nicole gave her a "Really?" Look. "No one else with a Magical Ring is Disagreeing!" She corrected herself.

Nicole took a second to Think and Shook her head. "Nicole! It's either all of us or none of us and We Need you!" She emphasized need. "Fine." Nicole Muttered and We cheered for her.

As we walked out, We all wrote Our Names on The Paper, Being the First to. We got back to our Cabin, Took Separate Showers, and Went to Bed.