CHAPTER 15

SIERRA

While Julia and I were talking and eating the fabulous lunch she had put together I couldn’t stop thinking about two things. One being I’m so lucky to say Julia and I are together officially; and two is Madison. I feel terrible and guilty.

“Sierra are you listening to me?” Julia asks waving her hand in my face. “We have only been together for about one hour. Are you bored of me already hun?”

“Ah, no but there is something I need to tell you.” I hope this goes well. “I don’t want any secrets between us and I don’t want us to start out with a cloud hanging over my head. Well it’s not really a cloud obviously that would be stupid I don’t even know why I would say someth…..”

Julia put her fingers on my lips’ “You’re rambling Sierra, out with it please.”

“Madisonlikesmeandikissedhertwice.” I said it so fast that I didn’t even understand it.

“What was that? I don’t think you are drunk we only had a couple of shared glasses of wine.” She looks at me confused.

I sigh and take a deep breath. “I said Madison likes me and I kissed her twice.” She looks at me with this unreadable expression on her face. “I’m so sorry Julia. I found out that Madison has liked me for the last 8 years. She didn’t want to tell me because she wanted me to concentrate on school. She was going to tell me at the party but when she saw you there she lost it and that’s why she behaved like an asshole.” I look at Julia and she has the same expression on her face. “We ordered some food and rented a couple of movies and during that time that’s when we kissed. Both times she kissed me I didn’t start it but I didn’t exactly pull away either.”

Finally she spoke. “Do you have feelings for her Sierra?”

“No, not really. Not like that. I didn’t really think about it before. We have lived together for 8 years and we barely even communicate. I don’t feel any type of chemistry with her nothing compared to what I have with you. Not even close. When Madison kissed me it was nice but it was nothing compared to your kisses. Your kisses leave me breathless and wanting more. Hers was just a kiss and it will never happen again. I promise.” I lean in to kiss her but she pulls away. I can’t help to feel a little hurt. I feel tears forming in my eyes I lower my head in case they start to fall. If she breaks up with me this would have to be the shortest relationship in history.

Julia grabs my hand and rubs circles on the back with her other hand. “Sierra, look at me.” I look up at her. She leans in and kisses a stray tear that had escaped. “Thank you for being honest with me, I want you to always be honest with me because I will always be honest with you. I want to be with you and if you are sure that you want me and not Madison I can see us having this amazing relationship. However; I don’t want any drama. I had too much of that in my last relationship and I don’t want it in this one with you.”

“I want you not her. I’m 100% sure that I want you. I talked to Madison about this already and she said that she would be supportive of my decision. There won’t be any drama. Can you promise me one thing though?” I lean into her and our lips are all most touching. “Please don’t ever pull away from kissing me again, that is a pain in my chest that I never want to experience again.”

She whispers onto my lips. “I’m so sorry baby I will never do it again.” She cups my checks in her hands and kisses me with such force and hunger that I let out a loud moan. She nibbles on my bottom lip which makes me gasp and she seizes the moment to thrust her tongue into it. Again, another loud moan escapes me. I love it when she is forceful and aggressive I wonder if she is like this is bed. Hmm, I think I would like it if she dominated me. I will have to ask her about it way later in the relationship I don’t want to freak her out.