CHAPTER 8

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ!!

I HOPE MY GRAMMAR IS GETTING A LITTLE BETTER

SO IT WILL BE EASIER FOR YOU GUYS TO READ J

CHATPER 8

JULIA

I run down the stairs and open the garage door.

“What the fuck Toni. What are you doing here?” I yell at her.

“Whoa baby no need to yell at me I’m here so we can have that date of ours.”

“Toni are you crazy? It’s late and I have company over. ”She walks past me and runs up the stairs before I could stop her.

She sees Sierra. “Who the hell are you tramp?”

“Excuse me! I know you didn’t just call me a tramp?” Sierra takes a step forward eyeing Toni up and down.

Remembering how Sierra handled Madison tonight, as hot as it was I didn’t want any fighting in my apartment. “Whoa, Sierra it’s okay Toni is just leaving.” I grab Sierra’s hand and lock fingers with her.

She pulls her hand away from me. “No I’m leaving. Bye Julia.” She picks up her stuff and walks down the stairs.

“Toni you need to leave right now. I have no shame in calling the cops on you. What little friendship we had is gone. Now get out.” I point towards the door.

“Fine but you will regret this Julia.” Stomping down the stairs and out the garage I follow her.

I see Sierra is sitting in her car trying to start it. “Fuck!” She slams her hand against the steering wheel.

Toni turns and laughs walks up to me and kisses me. I push her off. “What the hell Toni, leave now!” As I wipe my lips.

“Aww baby you weren’t saying that the other night when we were having sex. Remember how I made you come over and over, how you couldn’t get enough of me?” She said smirking at Sierra.

By then Sierra was out of her car crying and walking down the driveway.

“No I don’t really remember Toni because I was too drunk to remember anything! Sierra wait!” I start running after her in my bare feet. I finally catch up to her and step in front of her. Seeing her cry like this is breaking me.

Suddenly Toni drives by yelling out of her window. “See you around Julia.”

“Sierra wait, please let me explain. It’s killing me to see you this upset.” I said pulling her into a hug. It is freezing out and at this point both of us were shaking. “Please come inside before we both catch a cold and let’s talk. Okay?”

She looks up at me. “There is nothing to talk about and besides I only live a couple of minutes away,”

“Sierra at least let me drive you although I would prefer if you stayed and talk to me.” My hands were now on her hips. She didn’t say anything and turned around and walked back into my apartment.

I let out a big sigh. Thank god she isn’t leaving. I follow her in and close the garage door. We walk up the stairs and she puts her purse on the counter. Just then I realize she is wearing a pair of cute black booty shorts and a short green polo shirt which shows off her cute little figure and some of her stomach. A smile grin appears on my face.

“Julia are you checking me out right now, seriously?” She crosses her arms and raises her eyebrows at me.

“Honestly? Yes I am. I don’t mean to but you look so good and I can’t help it. Plus the fact that you are mad at me right now is making you look even hotter.”  I walk towards her but she takes a step back.

“If you don’t mind it’s really late and I’m exhausted I just want to go home and go to sleep.” Her arms are crossed again against her chest.

“You’re right it is pretty late why don’t you stay her I have a spare room if you want to crash in there or you can sleep in my room.” She raises an eyebrow at me. “Just sleep Sierra, nothing else.” We both know if she is in my bed we won’t be sleeping.

She must have been thinking the same thing because she takes her phone out of her purse and walks down the hallway and stops in front of the guest room. “I will sleep in here thanks you. I will call a tow truck first thing in the morning and take off.” She walks in the room and shuts the door.

I sigh and turn off all the lights and crawl into my nice comfy bed. Kitty jumps up and starts purring. I rub her head. “I love you Kitty but you were not the p*ssy I wanted in my bed tonight.” Just like that she jumps off the bed and walks out of the bedroom. “Well I guess that is to be expected the way this night is going.”

I hear her scratch at the guest bedroom door. The door opens up and I hear Sierra. “Oh and who are you? Do you want to come and sleep with me tonight?” And then the door closes. Traitor! I lost both kitties tonight. I slouch down in the bed, turn off the lamp and pull the covers over my head.

Grr! This started out to be a great night and ended like crap. Now I’m lying in bed sexually frustrated and the hottest woman I know is sleeping down the hall mad at me. I need to go to sleep and wake up hoping this is just a bad dream.

I KNOW THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT

I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT I PROMISE.

COMMENT AND VOTE PLZ!!