CHAPTER 5

HERE YOU GO ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS! THANKS!!!

CHAPTER 5

SIERRA

Oh my god! My heart and head are racing. This is crazy! I didn’t do these type of things. I don’t sleep with women that I just met that day. But Julia was amazing, I felt so comfortable with her I would give her complete control if she asked for it.

Her body is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. She must work out all of the time, her stomach was flat with a small six pack showing, her legs and arms were pure muscle. There wasn’t one ounce of fat on her. Her body was perfect. She was perfect.

Her kisses were soft and gentle. The touch of her lips on my neck was already starting to get me wet. I wanted her so bad, I was ready to flip her on her back and have my way with her. But I needed to go slow and enjoy every second of this. I could tell Julia would respect and take care of me.

I feel her tongue starting to make its way down my neck, than it makes its way down to my breast. She slowing teases me by going all around my nipple but making sure not to touch it. This drove me wild. I just wanted her to suck on it.  She then puts my nipple in her mouth and sucks on it. A shock runs through my body and I give a deep moan. This is all new to me. I didn’t know it was going to feel like that.

She moves over to the other nipple, teasing it like she had the first one. I moan again; the same shock runs through me. She slowly starts licking and kissing my whole body. Then I feel her hand between my thighs. She starts rubbing the inner side of my leg, teasing me again, driving me more wild and crazy for her. She puts her fingers on my cl*t and starts rubbing it nice and slow. I moan loud and my back arches, she picks up the pace causing my breathing to quicken.

Her hand is going so fast I feel like I’m going to come. “Oh my god Julia, I’m going to come, oh my god!” I scream.

“Not just yet baby, there’s so much more.” She said in a deep husky voice. Julia then stops rubbing my cl*t and enters two fingers inside of me. I gasp and hold my breath. “Relax and breath slowly it will get better. Do you trust me?” She asked.

“Yes I do.” I answered.

“Good, then just relax Sierra.” She whispered while kissing my stomach.

She then starts to kiss lower down my body, she stops just before she reaches my cl*t. I can feel her warm breath on my skin. I start to shake all over.

“Are you okay?” She stops and asks.

“Yes, I am just nervous that’s all.” I sit up grabbing her shoulders and pull her into a deep passionate kiss. “Please don’t stop you feel so amazing.”

She smiles. “Anything, for you beautiful.”

She then wastes no time and puts her mouth on my cl*t. She starts sucking and flicking with her tongue and within minutes my body explodes.

“Fuck, Julia! Oh, my god.” My back arches and my body starts twitching.

She starts to kiss up my body again and gives me the most passionate kiss I ever had. Our lips part and I’m breathing heavily trying to catch my breath.

“Are you okay?” She asks again.

I give her a quick kiss. “I’m more then okay, that was amazing. I had no idea my body could feel like that.”

“We should get dressed and head back down, I’m sure everyone is looking for you.” She gets up and pulls her dress over her head.

I was a little hurt by her just getting up and dressing. “Really, right now? I want to explore your body and return the pleasure that you just gave me.”