CHAPTER 9

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS!

THANKS!!

CHAPTER 9

SIERRA

I’m lying in bed in Julia’s spare room patting her cat, Kitty. When I saw the name tag on the collar and it read Kitty I laughed, it is so cute that she named her cat Kitty. Kitty was snuggling up on my chest purring away ready to fall asleep. I reached over and picked up my iPhone, sliding my finger across the screen. I needed to hear some music before I could go to sleep. I touch the jango radio app and scroll to my R&B love songs station. I put the phone beside me and start to drift off to sleep. A few songs later Ne-yo’s song When You’re Mad came on. I laid there listening to the lyrics and it put a smile on my face, remembering Julia saying that when I’m mad at her it made me look hotter.

I lay there thinking to myself. I’m not mad at Julia, I’m mad at myself for giving up my virginity so easily. I’m not mad at her for that Toni chick for stopping by, I’m mad that she interrupted us.

I wanted to feel Julia’s skin against mine. I’m not saying I want to have sex with her right now. I just want to sleep with her in my arms. I want to hold her. Granted I wouldn’t say no if she tried anything, god she was so beautiful. Thinking about Julia is turning me on so much. I find my hand wandering inside of my underwear. I pull my hand out, damn what am I doing? I have the real thing next door why am I in here touching myself?

I turn off my iphone and get out of bed, open up the door and walk towards Julia’s room. I see her door is left open, so I continue to walk into her room. It’s pretty dark in here except for the full moon shining through the window. I walk over to her and I hear that she is snoring softly. I smile to myself. Even her little snore is so cute. She is laying in the middle of the bed so I choose to slide in behind her so I can spoon her. I pull the covers over us and wrap my arm around her waist putting my face into her neck.

She jumps a little. “Shh it’s okay, it’s Sierra.” I whisper in her ear.

“Mmm Sierra.” She grabs my arm pulling me closer to her. “What are you doing here? I thought you were mad at me? Not that I mind.”

“I wanted to feel you next to me and I’m not mad at you Julia, I’m mad at myself.” She turns around onto her back and faces me. My hand then finds its way up her tank top and draw little circles on her stomach.

“Oh baby, why are you mad at yourself you have done nothing wrong?” She tucks a loose piece of hair behind my ear. “Look I’m sorry about Toni…” I didn’t give her a chance to finish what she was saying my lips were already onto hers. She opened her mouth inviting me in which I gladly accepted. We both moan simultaneously. My left hand that was making small circles on her stomach has made it all the way up her shirt and was now massaging her right breast. Her moan deepened in my mouth.

Pulling away from the kiss I look into her eyes. “I want you so bad Julia, you are driving me crazy but I don’t want to rush things anymore. I want to savour every moment with you do you mind if we just sleep?”

She laughs. “Of course beautiful come here let me hold you. It’s after four am I think sleep would be a great idea.” She opens up her arms and I lay my head on her chest. She kisses the top of my head. “Night beautiful.”

“Mmm goodnight Julia.” Within minutes we are both snoring away.

*******************************

I wake up and notice that Julia is still sleeping and we didn’t move an inch last night. I look at the clock on her night stand and see that it is after 10. I slide carefully out from her arms turning not to wake her up. I stand at the side of the bed and notice that she has to be the most beautiful woman in the world. When she gets up we should have a talk to see what this is and where it is going. I would love for us to be together. I have never had an relationship before so I don’t know how these things are supposed to work.